Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Is it me, or are Hannah's legs weird. They're bigger on the bottom half, looks like she's had Lipo on the thighs, as they're smaller than the sausagy bottom halves of her legs. It'd be a kindness to keep them covered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Pepsi

VIP Member
Me bespokely catching up on this thread this morning on the dayn of dawn of ma day of birth. Ive got my cardigan oot and ready for a nice birthday dinner the night where ill be surprised by three random white blondes with any luck 👌💎View attachment 2420884
Huv a lovely day hen, chantin happy birthday fae the rooftops fur ya also, tonsa love ❤ 🥔

MrsJustinTimberlake

I’m sitting in a sundress snd packed my oldest 2 off to school with sun cream on this morning yet this arsehole has the cold and is sitting with crocheted and fleecey blankets on. 🙄

• Haha

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Marion, that wasnae a party. It was a dinner. You cannae class 5 guests as a party the nooo.

Who is this, and why doesnae she want to be there? She looks like she's aboot to cry.
View attachment 2420782
View attachment 2420783

This woman's eyes are screaming for help. And her face could do with a wee iron too, and her boots need burning.
View attachment 2420784

Look at the stomach, the teeth and chins. Vile. She obviously couldnae take her cardi off due to sweat patches, prominent burger nipples and bingo wings. Aye.
View attachment 2420791
View attachment 2420792
Someone turn the aircon on quick!! Their plastic faces are melting 😨😨😨

• Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Maz is about to pull a sickie. Strange he feels like a bag of shit because he actually IS a bag of shit.
Your profile photo has me nearly peeing ma pants. He looks like something from Fraggle Rock with that big flat heed. You’ve inspired me to change my pic back to him.

I wonder if he’s got himsel a bespoke dose of the new Covid. I can’t wait for a photo of his nae weel face like when he has Covid previously.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
From Gobby Rendall's page.

• Sick
Reactions: 8