Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah hen it looks like you’ve pissed yer pants!
Whit a pity he wisnae wearing the lilac leggings along wi his bespoke bad boy trainers 🤣
---
Oan the first day of autumn, this tattle thread brought tae me:

Six chins oan Marion, plus
A huge forefive heeeed
Four fake friends
Three trips oot
Two new charrrums
An a Klarna bill until she’s fifty!
Bravo hen 👏👏👏👏

Ma beak is well and truly clutched 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They cannot be real friends or they would’ve done more to make sure he got dressed up. They can all see he has tons of make up he never gets to use and dresses like a wee granny most of the time so it would’ve been kinder of them to give him a hint so he could actually use all the make up for once in his sad little life, especially for his 40th. I cannot believe for one second real friends would’ve done that to someone they apparently know so well who would feel tit being out looking like that.

Reactions: 22
Actual pissing myself laughing at this thread! Well done Maz, you may be a shite influencer and shite at life, but you give us plenty of laughs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the frig has he got wrapped around his middle... looks like a bum bag 🙈 can see it on the video Hannah has posted.

Can't cope with that cardi either. Pure Roy Cropper vibes!!!
I thought it was a harness and reins when I first saw it, like hannah had been taking him for a walk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the frig has he got wrapped around his middle... looks like a bum bag 🙈 can see it on the video Hannah has posted.

Can't cope with that cardi either. Pure Roy Cropper vibes!!!
Haha. Just spotted this also

Screenshot_20230902_094546_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s like all the kids are dressed up for their prom, the limo is about to arrive, and Auntie Julie from next door has thrown on a cardigan and popped in to give everyone a tenner before they leave, and is told to step in for a photo.

IMG_2522.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I actually feel a bit sorry for him. His 40th birthday and he has no mates only 3 instacunts to share it with. They aren't his mates, all of them are only there so they can post it on their own Instas. He has nothing and no one. Sad old life Maz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s like all the kids are dressed up for their prom, the limo is about to arrive, and Auntie Julie from next door has thrown on a cardigan and popped in to give everyone a tenner before they leave, and is told to step in for a photo.

View attachment 2420759
Always the bride's maw, never the bride.
---
View attachment 2420771
What a treatit to wake up to this morning 😂
New profile pichure fur me and nae debates. 👌

He looks like Lee from gogglebox, the guy in caravan with Jenny.
Screenshot_20230902-101244.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marion, that wasnae a party. It was a dinner. You cannae class 5 guests as a party the nooo.

Who is this, and why doesnae she want to be there? She looks like she's aboot to cry.
Screenshot_20230902_100304_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230902_100405_Gallery.jpg

This woman's eyes are screaming for help. And her face could do with a wee iron too, and her boots need burning.
Screenshot_20230902_100529_Gallery.jpg

Look at the stomach, the teeth and chins. Vile. She obviously couldnae take her cardi off due to sweat patches, prominent burger nipples and bingo wings. Aye.
Screenshot_20230902_100450_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230902_100502_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So let me get this right, his pal drives thoosans o miles tae see him, risking life and limb in Beirut, takes him oot Tae a nice place for a wee pairty, and no only does he no get dressed decent, he didny even offer breakfast, what a fuckwit! If I had someone staying I'd be oot getting aww the food so I could make them a decent breakfast. I bet they're in spoons and I bet she's paying!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They cannot be real friends or they would’ve done more to make sure he got dressed up. They can all see he has tons of make up he never gets to use and dresses like a wee granny most of the time so it would’ve been kinder of them to give him a hint so he could actually use all the make up for once in his sad little life, especially for his 40th. I cannot believe for one second real friends would’ve done that to someone they apparently know so well who would feel tit being out looking like that.
Exactly this. Hannah is a nasty cow for this.

She could have told him to get dressed up as they were going somewhere nice,
Or, the rest of the 'circle' could have gone casual too.
They're not your friends Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know after last night with letting him go out dressed like that and the overall fakeness of the whole thing I’m convinced Hannah is a Tattler.

Hannah hen if you’re reading this don’t be shy stand up and take a bow as that’s honestly the best bit of trolling I’ve ever seen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is the best thread on tattle nae debates!

No one arguing way each other. it’s light hearted and funny, it doesn’t go round in bleeping circles with people asking stupid questions and never fails to make me laugh! ❤
I 100% bespokely agree. Every single day of dawn ahm clutchin ma beak no matter how bad its been in ma real life.

You marionites make ma world spine brite 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.