Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to see him carrying that bucket cake home on the bus 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd like to see him carrying that bucket cake home on the bus 🤣
He’s actually within walking distance hen and it’s currently pissing doon 😂 well walking distance if your no wearing fake Guccis

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Madge2022 - Happy birthday hen.. Enjoy your Asti and don't be burning your frock. 🎂
Thanks ma lovelie, it's no a big birthday, but ah huv left ma hometown and away fur a wee bespoke night away. Nae Krystal Meth cake though. Tonsa luv 🥔♥
---
🎶Clowns to the left of me, fatsos to the right 🎶
---
Happy birthday, Madge. Youse are my favourite troll on this vile site. 😘
Och, ah feel pyoor speshul and loved 😍
---
Happy Birthday tae oor Madgesty. You've always been my favourite tattler nae debates.

Here's your present also 😘

View attachment 2406168
Ah'm gonni get that reframed and in ma high footfall area 🤣
---
Happy birthday from me also
Have you been oot fur your tea already and aww cosy back in the house? X x
ah'm currently pished and went tae the hotel fur a wee lie doon, but ended up on tattle. Mario will be raging ah'm stealing his trolls attention 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Any normal person would have everyone back to their gaff is they had travelled from the shire to celebrate your bday, evidence of a wee hoose party would actual make my day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ur youse gonni take this cheek @IsaPeoplehuvtaeknow !!!! Ah'll haud your jaiket hen!!!
---

Dae it, it's ma birthday today and he's stealing ma thunder 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Always been ma favourite and nae debates 💋
Happy birthday hen! Chanting you on from the roof tops. Get yerself doon tae castelveechi for some beige food and a few lethal astis. What a time to be alive! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any normal person would have everyone back to their gaff is they had travelled from the shire to celebrate your bday, evidence of a wee hoose party would actual make my day 🤣
As if he'd have everyone back to the penthouse, he's dying to get intae his scratcher 🤣

Is it just me or are his forearms giving anyone else bespoke heebie jeebies 😬🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma hens I'm going through it the noo personally so I've no had a lot of time tae come oan and chant you all oan fae the rooftops but duck me the difference in his filtered picture tae reality. I also cannae believe the birthday outfit he hyped up and bought months ago is a shirt and trousers yhat anyone else would take out without a second thought.

I also love the bespoke black mould look of the cake krystal meth made him. Pure bougie and takin him back tae Thursday morning in the police loos also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also, it’s nearly 8pm, surely he’s no still out is he?! If so he’ll turn into a pumpkin in 10 minutes. A yellow one obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.