Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd bet my left tit and clitoris hood that he will have a big 40 helium ballon and decorated the bedsit pretending that its all a massive suprise from Derek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'd bet my left tit and clitoris hood that he will have a big 40 helium ballon and decorated the bedsit pretending that its all a massive suprise from Derek.
and let’s be real here, where would deek hide a balloon in that flat? But I think your right ma lovelie and imagine being that pathetic, and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is genuine, ma hens. I came to tattle because a combination of feeling shite watching influencers, burnout working for that small business the NHS and a wee bit of bespoke low level depression meant I really needed to make some changes in my life. I deleted insta, and it helped realising via here that it's all smoke and mirrors, and the influencer bubble is probably about to burst.

After getting myself to that "fine" stage, I started sorting my environment. Began with baby steps. Wardrobe. Phew, felt better. Felt nicer in my clothes. Slowly but surely worked my way through every drawer, cupboard, the garage and today just sorted the loft. I can't lie, I felt sad for myself that I'd shopped and stored when I wasn't "fine". So much stuff, but barely used so I've been able to donate or sell the majority of it. But never again. None of it helped, I still felt sad, then I felt sad again facing it and clearing it all out. In the future I'll just skip the first stage and face up to things.

I suppose I'm trying to say that although Hinch and her cronies, including Mario, were part of why I felt rubbish it was me who chose to watch. It was also me who eventually decided to uninstall. And honestly I feel a bit gutted for Maz that he's probably sad. A Chinese take away for a big birthday you've been soft launching for months? You wouldn't wish that existence on anyone.

And tons love to all you tattle bastards, ma hens. You all well picked me up by my bootstraps.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
He’s probably bringing it back from the card factory himself as we speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hope Rayn attacks it, speaking of balloons, remember his arch which was put up in what November and deflated by the time December came about. Oh me, you know what, Martin does provide some genuine laughs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well ma lovelies, ah ken we wurni #treatit tae his birthday outfit today, but if he is fake tanning we might get sum titty heart bumps instead, also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is genuine, ma hens. I came to tattle because a combination of feeling shite watching influencers, burnout working for that small business the NHS and a wee bit of bespoke low level depression meant I really needed to make some changes in my life. I deleted insta, and it helped realising via here that it's all smoke and mirrors, and the influencer bubble is probably about to burst.

After getting myself to that "fine" stage, I started sorting my environment. Began with baby steps. Wardrobe. Phew, felt better. Felt nicer in my clothes. Slowly but surely worked my way through every drawer, cupboard, the garage and today just sorted the loft. I can't lie, I felt sad for myself that I'd shopped and stored when I wasn't "fine". So much stuff, but barely used so I've been able to donate or sell the majority of it. But never again. None of it helped, I still felt sad, then I felt sad again facing it and clearing it all out. In the future I'll just skip the first stage and face up to things.

I suppose I'm trying to say that although Hinch and her cronies, including Mario, were part of why I felt rubbish it was me who chose to watch. It was also me who eventually decided to uninstall. And honestly I feel a bit gutted for Maz that he's probably sad. A Chinese take away for a big birthday you've been soft launching for months? You wouldn't wish that existence on anyone.

And tons love to all you tattle bastards, ma hens. You all well picked me up by my bootstraps.
Excuse me Hen, get in your own lane & get some class !! Forget the NHS, have you ever spared a thought for poor Mazda cleaning two hours a week in the Polis station?!! The unsung hero’s of this country so aye & so forth. Forget saving peoples lives, it’s all about getting right round that u bend !!

You’re right, It is a sad & sorry celebration of such a milestone, but it’s his own doing. If he put his bloody phone down & stopped his smarmy little videos about “gate keeping” every bloody product under the sun & concentrated on real life, he might make some real friends & have a life.

It’s good to hear you are feeling stronger 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Naw stop the bus! He’s trying to say he cleans multiple houses 😱 and truncheons! My mind is blown

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If he didn't tell anyone or post about his birthday nobody fae that app, 'clients' would had bought him anything. FACTUAL
What is clients at house 1&2? at first I thought the junkie neighbours had had a round and bought him something. Also

What happened to never going to clean houses but he is cleaning houses? Brother house don't count because that's your brother and he would probably be buying gift anyways. So ayyye. Not only H he outs oan that app it's himself also.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If poor wee Deek has had to collect a 4 and a 0 filled with helium, the poor little mite could have drifted off anywhere by now 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
He's clearly been begging for a 'local business' to do it for him, since he's low keyed mentioned it every day for the last fortnight.
Personally, the dream for me is to see a ballon arch on the enterance to Beruit Towers. I hope none of the demolition work sends over a willy nilly, rogue bit of gravel and pops it. God. I exhaust myself with my warped head 🤣
---
The bleeping state of it 😂 View attachment 2404283
Thanks Maz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clients! Is he working as a s/e cleaner the noo?

Is this why he has so much petty cash?

369768777_6207228662720114_7900358320701650100_n.jpg
368560678_620499606878094_4456021701062143796_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.