Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband phoned me earlier asking if I fancied a trip to edinburgh tomorrow. I said no on the phone but think I might change my mind and try and see them in the wild

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My husband phoned me earlier asking if I fancied a trip to edinburgh tomorrow. I said no on the phone but think I might change my mind and try and see them in the wild
Do it hen we’re all chantin you on fae rooftops

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks Ma lovely! I’ve been out of my box for 3 days on pain. It’s a good job I didn’t read any of his shite, I would have thought I was tripping
Chantin ya oan fae the rooftops hen, got to love a bespoke painkiller jurnee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did it take both Smeg Derek and Misfit Bells Palsy tae organise one bunch of flowers delivered? bleeping idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Deed Deek will be dusting of his timberland boots as we speak for the big trip to TigerLily.
Marion going have some cheap neolon shirt, pure beautiful but most gorgeous material, skinny jeans and his matching timberlands or mayne the loofers he bought long time ago and never wore again.
2 men free weekend and probably won't even stay over night because they'll have to get home for their baby girl Rayn.

Why does the brother not check in on the cat like he does for Dolly. So ayye can't wait to see what antics these two get up too. It's going to be wild big 40th....

Tons love 👌💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Deed Deek will be dusting of his timberland boots as we speak for the big trip to TigerLily.
Marion going have some cheap neolon shirt, pure beautiful but most gorgeous material, skinny jeans and his matching timberlands or mayne the loofers he bought long time ago and never wore again.
2 men free weekend and probably won't even stay over night because they'll have to get home for their baby girl Rayn.

Why does the brother not check in on the cat like he does for Dolly. So ayye can't wait to see what antics these two get up too. It's going to be wild big 40th....

Tons love 👌💎
I swear last year the fat bleep said he was going to have a party in a hall? Did he realise he doesn’t have anyone to actually go?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was on that vile app tictok and came across a pair of gays (no ma quote) who I assume are from around the Glasgow region, Gaysgobble. I don’t know if it’s their full time joab but the don’t half get invited places actual places like restaurants nice ones, overnight stays, bars, they get gifted more than just candles I think they actually got wardrobes for free and they were not ikea.

A refreshing and nice example of how people can make a success of social media without a colossal following (50k on TT) personally I thought the account was great, funny and not try hard.

Can imagine those 2 stinkers dumb and dumber to be foaming with rage at someone else gaining from the app with pretty much no real effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I
Aye, don't dae it again youse troll.

Tonsa luv and 🥔♥
---

Really splashing oot getting their Chinese delivered, ah'm surprised they kin get deliveries tae the bespoke war zone.
I bet they have to meet the delivery driver in a safe zone to handover the chinese 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear last year the fat bleep said he was going to have a party in a hall? Did he realise he doesn’t have anyone to actually go?
Yes said he were to view it, started arranging stuff and then decided wasnae for him too much stress. The real reason is I think he seen size the hall and thought I don't have enough people to fill a table never mind a hall.

I have a small small circle I know of people but I have 3 close friends from school/uni days which I love because I don't have the expense every month of birthdays, hen do, baby shower, weddings etc difference is am not like Marion an go on social media and make out I have hundreds of pals yet never posted one pal that isn't an influencer so aye. Also.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hens I'm off to that place Abroad on Monday and I haven't had my fake tan, lash lift, lip fillers, multiple trips to Primark, bought SPF a year ago OR cleaned my already new shoes and packed them back away again. I haven't even got my own bespoke drinking cup! WTF am I doing with my life??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy 40th birthday weekend, trolls! Let’s collectively achieve nothing this weekend (the opposite of mop kicking the weekend) in celebration of Maz, who himself has literally achieved nil in his 40 years on earth. So aye and so forth! 💎 🎊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma lovelies, ah'm in Edinburgh this weekend.

Well Musselburgh staying with ma bespoke brother also.

Have just arrived.
Ah've distributed photos of Mazda roon the family & telt them all to be on high alert.
The OG of that app is in toon & we need tae pap him also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hens I'm off to that place Abroad on Monday and I haven't had my fake tan, lash lift, lip fillers, multiple trips to Primark, bought SPF a year ago OR cleaned my already new shoes and packed them back away again. I haven't even got my own bespoke drinking cup! WTF am I doing with my life??
Hen you should of been taking notes when mad maz was showing you how to do it properly. I think it's far too late tae redeem yersel noo. You should probably cancel the hoaliday till yer better organised! 😂
---
Happy 40th birthday weekend, trolls! Let’s collectively achieve nothing this weekend (the opposite of mop kicking the weekend) in celebration of Maz, who himself has literally achieved nil in his 40 years on earth. So aye and so forth! 💎 🎊
Does this include a compulsory sharting episode?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was on that vile app tictok and came across a pair of gays (no ma quote) who I assume are from around the Glasgow region, Gaysgobble. I don’t know if it’s their full time joab but the don’t half get invited places actual places like restaurants nice ones, overnight stays, bars, they get gifted more than just candles I think they actually got wardrobes for free and they were not ikea.

A refreshing and nice example of how people can make a success of social media without a colossal following (50k on TT) personally I thought the account was great, funny and not try hard.

Can imagine those 2 stinkers dumb and dumber to be foaming with rage at someone else gaining from the app with pretty much no real effort.
I love those guys! They represent exactly what I mean when I say Mario and Deek should be ashamed, engaged and out in the West of Scotland was unthinkable in living memory, and they can't even be arsed to attend Pride.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies, ah'm in Edinburgh this weekend.

Well Musselburgh staying with ma bespoke brother also.

Have just arrived.
Ah've distributed photos of Mazda roon the family & telt them all to be on high alert.
The OG of that app is in toon & we need tae pap him also.
Have you told them how short they are. 😂 I'm screaming at you rounding up a posse to track them down. 😂😂😂I

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could you please book yourself a table at tiger lily, tell the receptionist you would like to be seated next to Deek Johnson or whatever his name is, so you can surprise him, then you can take some pics and Maz will spend his whole teatime wondering if the person on the table next to him is compromising his security?!!
---
ETA @Ferguson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.