Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering he’s been going on about not wanting a fuss he’s mentioned his birthday coming up everyday for about the last two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
IMG_2425.png

Are we headed for a wee bespoke “sick for ma birthday and couldnae party with aw my friends” journey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Considering he’s been going on about not wanting a fuss he’s mentioned his birthday coming up everyday for about the last two weeks.
Aye and tagging Hinch at every opportunity in the how he gets a bday message the sad bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its not martins birthday is it? First time I’ve heard 🥴

It’s my birthday tomorrow my lovelies, but I don’t want a fuss so I won’t mention it (continues to mention it 728271 times the way fat baldy slim
Does) and I’m off to that wee bespoke city London for the weekend, will live my best life with all the lethal 🍹👈👈 so could end up all cosy in bed by 7pm my lovelies but we move.

I’m home on Monday so can’t wait to catch up on martins 40th bday bash with his non existent friends. Factual. Also xoxo
---
Aye and tagging Hinch at every opportunity in the how he gets a bday message the sad bleep
He’s probably hoping she’s sent him something in the post but the mad junkies have probably already stole it and sold it out in Beirut xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can't believe he said "before it all starts" about his 40th birthday. FORTY! Before all what starts mas, you've nae pals and yir family canna stick you either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hens I cannae wait for this weekend. I’m settling in with cris and joos and a few 👉🍹. This is going to be the funniest weekend on tattle - Marion turning 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck sake Deek has actually done a boy down good and booked a wee itison voucher for tigerlilly, could of went the whole hog and did an over night stay buy naw

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck sake Deek has actually done a boy down good and booked a wee itison voucher for tigerlilly, could of went the whole hog and did an over night stay buy naw
Imagine these two in Tigerlily 🤣 they'll stick out like sore thumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s just followed Tiger Lilly on Instagram, sad twit will be shouting them from the rooftops

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Went there as when I was on an actual weekend stay in Edinburgh for my 40th and now it feels soiled 😂
If it's any consolation Doll, they'll absolutely hate it. It's all for the Gram, they'd be happier in their safe space eating a McDonald's fae just eat 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet this one is next, and he'll be putting the film on soon. Tit!
View attachment 2401264
I hope you dinnae mind me saying Suzy sweetie but your font on that there app that isnae my job is offal large!
Swerving outta ma lane but a think you may want to get your Kerry Katonas checking hen…
Tonsa love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can only imagine what outfits they will be wearing to tiger lily…🤦🏻‍♀️
Deek in his PlayStation tracksuit and Martin in his spaceship tshirt made for 4yrs olds. Fake Gucci trainers. Hair spiked like sonic. Nae debates because the purple Romanian car wash leggings will be in his cunts washing basket after all his hard work this week. My post my rules. Also 👌👌👌👌👌xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Planned this well without me knowing…. Its a bunch of cheap flowers. You order them online and they are delivered, takes about 5 mins and no planning required!? What is this actual fucktard on about on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.