Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsettled 🤬 I’ll give him bloody unsettled the little wanker!! Try being up all night with 2 out of 3 kids being unwell and a baby who still thinks it’s acceptable to get up at 4am!!!

the bespoke bags under my eyes this morning will be bigger than Maz’s holiday suitcase

edited to add: no Rayn wasn’t cuddled up to you all night more like she was trying to smother you in your sleep lard arse. Oh he’s really pissed me off this morning, he’d never cope with having children

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
HE needs fresh air, what about poor baby gurl Rayn needing fresh air you bleeping moron!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
By fresh air, he means wandering b&m, home bargains, the range, Asda, Dunelum, tk maxx, Poundland etc for more tat. Sure you get fresh air wandering across carparks into the next shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What the duck is Ava Mayfair? According to Hannah’s post it’s been in development for 2 years 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By fresh air, he means wandering b&m, home bargains, the range, Asda, Dunelum, tk maxx, Poundland etc for more tat. Sure you get fresh air wandering across carparks into the next shop.
I bet his wax melt smells like those shops

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is Ava Mayfair? According to Hannah’s post it’s been in development for 2 years 🤔
It’s Mario, so Ava Mayfair could be anything 🤷‍♀️

Oor Hannah’s new top secret business?
Her new 0nly f@ns name?
Request for ciggies?
Marioism typo?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Won't it be her new business, now her ex has her old business? Although how much mileage there is these days in wax melts and candles 🤷 I just clean and open the Windows.
She's so unintentionally funny though, daddy I want to make candles 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah wuz at them yesterday, missed him by a day. Was trying to get ma weans pencils, pencil cases and lunch bags fur school starting oan Monday. Oanly hud Peppa pig and princess wans oot, but don't think ma weans would want them at secondary school. 🤔

Shops had lots of autumn and crissmas stock. 😒

Serves me right fur no buying school stuff five years ago. Ah need tae get tae ken like Martin and be organised, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s funny how all the famous influencers can walk the streets of anywhere and not meet people but Marion goes to East Kilbride and “meets so many of you”. Geez peace.

And where the duck is he having a bowl of soup and a slice of bread?

What a bleeping life. I hope that I’ve got a better time when I’m deed that he’s having alive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The poor wee lamb was unsettled last night and his carer had to get up with him.

Reminder, this is an almost 40 year old man.
In other words, he was unsettled so put the TV on and woke up Deek. Deek then fucked off to make himself a warm drink to try and get some sleep on the concrete sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unsettled 🤬 I’ll give him bloody unsettled the little wanker!! Try being up all night with 2 out of 3 kids being unwell and a baby who still thinks it’s acceptable to get up at 4am!!!

the bespoke bags under my eyes this morning will be bigger than Maz’s holiday suitcase

edited to add: no Rayn wasn’t cuddled up to you all night more like she was trying to smother you in your sleep lard arse. Oh he’s really pissed me off this morning, he’d never cope with having children
You sound like social mama.. is that you hen? 👀 sprine bright so forth 👌✨
What ?? He was unsettled.. that's a weird word to use for a fully grown man to describe their sleep.
What a weirdo Marion is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s funny how all the famous influencers can walk the streets of anywhere and not meet people but Marion goes to East Kilbride and “meets so many of you”. Geez peace.

And where the duck is he having a bowl of soup and a slice of bread?

What a bleeping life. I hope that I’ve got a better time when I’m deed that he’s having alive!!
If he is at the town centre or Kingsgate .. again I very much doubt he met loads of lovelies. Town centre is dead now it's in paper every other week about how much it has declined, shops closing, it's went in administration last I heard.
Why is there never one selfie with these 'lovelies' not even a tag from someone story nothing, it's got to be old dears he is meeting who probably don't use social media but then how would they know who is.

Stop lying Marion pic or it didn't happen. Simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You sound like social mama.. is that you hen? 👀 sprine bright so forth 👌✨
What ?? He was unsettled.. that's a weird word to use for a fully grown man to describe their sleep.
What a weirdo Marion is.
No idea who social mamma is tbh? Right now I’m a very unsocial mamma after about 2 hours sleep 😴

Reactions: 9
That soup and slice of medium bread is tragic! He really is such an old bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.