Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The litterbox in the kitchen is right beside his worktops. lovely. At least buy a hooded litter tray. :sick: He is such a smelly gremlin.

I love the fact he can't even open his kitchen door fully, that box thing he has is far too big considering he lives in a pencil case - just put her litter in the cupboard until you need it ffs clutter everywhere!

the fact he said that box things holds her toys too makes me really sad. Poor wee rayn.

MARTIN, YOU DO NOT NEED 2 CHRISTMAS TREE'S THIS YEAR - INSTEAD, INVEST IN A CAT TREE!! That wee cat must be bored shitless.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Well hen, ma beak is bespokely clutched at your masterpiece. Youse need tae get Mr Timberlake tae release it as a single 👌
Ah hen I would but if it goes tae number one auld Maz will likely sue for us compromising his security as the fat wee porker won’t get his pizza n chips in peace plus I’m no giving him any grounds to get petty cash for his mortgage…I mean bespoke nose job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His flat must absolute stink of cat piss and he can’t even open the windows or that cat will try to leap for freedom. Probably why he’s got to have wax melts, candles and reed diffusers in there. I love cats but honestly I couldn’t have one if there was no outside space for them. For on thing it’s just cruel for an animal who’s basic instinct is to roam and explore. And for another they’re always just shutting in your house!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
His flat must absolute stink of cat piss and he can’t even open the windows or that cat will try to leap for freedom. Probably why he’s got to have wax melts, candles and reed diffusers in there. I love cats but honestly I couldn’t have one if there was no outside space for them. For on thing it’s just cruel for an animal who’s basic instinct is to roam and explore. And for another they’re always just shutting in your house!
So unfair on animals to be kept this way, it's cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Stay in your ain lane and get sum class. Rayn has the high footfall area tae explore, the bespoke size of a postage stamp. No tae mention she also has access tae the wifi password there.

I wonder who is watching Rayn for Rotty 2024, used Rayn as an excuse not to go on holiday before.

Rayn pure hates Martin, Rayn is a tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have an indoor cat who doesn't get outside but the difference is I live in a house, one of those ones that actually have stairs so she has the run of the whole house, top to bottom instead of just confined to one bedroom/living room.
My cat has 2 cat trees, window beds, a cat hammock, tunnels, a ball pit, toys, etc. She has the best wee life.
Then we have poor Rayn who has absolutely nothing apart from a cat bed in the high-footfall area :cry: There is no stimulation in that cat's life. They don't seem to ever play with her. She can't even look out the window as he has so much shite piled high in them. Then the endless wax melts, candles and cleaning smells.

FREE RAYN. or atleast just buy her a cat tree Martin. ALSO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Stay in your ain lane and get sum class. Rayn has the high footfall area tae explore, the bespoke size of a postage stamp. No tae mention she also has access tae the wifi password there.

I wonder who is watching Rayn for Rotty 2024, used Rayn as an excuse not to go on holiday before.

Rayn pure hates Martin, Rayn is a tattler.
Probably sending her to a cattery - hopefully she gets a taste of freedom and runs away to find a family that won't poison her with 30482309482 wax melts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My wee brother (the Mario of our family) is off to Lanzarote two weeks today. I really want him to keep an eye out for oor pygmy but he's so thick, he'd probably walk up to him and say my sister needs a pic of you, for some hate website. Or knowing him he'll end up best friends with the fat bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My wee brother (the Mario of our family) is off to Lanzarote two weeks today. I really want him to keep an eye out for oor pygmy but he's so thick, he'd probably walk up to him and say my sister needs a pic of you, for some hate website. Or knowing him he'll end up best friends with the fat bleep.
I am deceased at your picture hen 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's not cruel at all. My cat's indoors as well, and as my vet said when they're indoors from kittens they don't know any different. As long as they have an abundance of toys, clean litterboxes they adapt fine. My boys litterbox is in a spare room so it's out the way, and he has a conservatory to watch out of, and I'm still able to open my windows safely 😊

• Heart
It's not cruel at all. My cat's indoors as well, and as my vet said when they're indoors from kittens they don't know any different. As long as they have an abundance of toys, clean litterboxes they adapt fine. My boys litterbox is in a spare room so it's out the way, and he has a conservatory to watch out of, and I'm still able to open my windows safely 😊
Shout it from the rooftops hen. Mines the same :love: I live close to a railway (promise i don't live in Beirut towers with fatboy martin) and a busy road, always people posting on that nextdoor neighbour app about missing cats and it stresses me out. My wee baby gurl is like the queen of the house, her house her rules - we don't have 3042348 wax melts and we don't spray the place in loadsa fumes also thankfully she has never tried to do the great escape out the window like baby gurl rayn. I might start a petition and send it to parliament to get Rayn released.

Remember when Martin bought her a scratcher that was about 4 cm high and made for kittens. Selfish bleep. That cat will never have a cat tree or anything stimulating for her because Martin doesn't buy anything that isn't for him. Even wee Deek gets duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does his cat not have a cat tree???? Thats so sad!!! Mine has a big cat tree, a big scratch pole. Then a scratch mat and she's obsessed with those scratch cardboard boxes. They make a mess but would rather have a happy cat thats stimulated. His little kitty must be so bored. Dont know why he doesnt have a hooded cat tray, weve got 2 of them, takes a while for the cat to get used too like, hilarious watching them try to get back out the first few times!!!! His poor kitty!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Doesn’t want any fuss for his 40th then posts a screenshot of the private message about his 40th.

Not telling anyone when it’s his 50th, well we know this year is your 40th and we, unlike you, can count to ten so we know when it is.

He’s so bleeping thick that it actually hurts my brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does his cat not have a cat tree???? Thats so sad!!! Mine has a big cat tree, a big scratch pole. Then a scratch mat and she's obsessed with those scratch cardboard boxes. They make a mess but would rather have a happy cat thats stimulated. His little kitty must be so bored. Dont know why he doesnt have a hooded cat tray, weve got 2 of them, takes a while for the cat to get used too like, hilarious watching them try to get back out the first few times!!!! His poor kitty!!!
No hen she doesn't, yet he can somehow manage to find the space to put two Christmas trees up in that wee tiny bedsit :mad::cry:
You would think he would definitely have a hooded cat tray considering its in his kitchen, I know he doesn't cook but it makes me feel a bit violated :sick:
My cat loves an amazon box. Just sits in it for hours like its a wee castle 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am deceased at your picture hen 😂 😂
Honestly the profile pics on this thread gives me my kill laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Seeing another lovelie on another thread 🫡 your way oot yet laine over here doll 🤣
---
Doesn’t want any fuss for his 40th then posts a screenshot of the private message about his 40th.

Not telling anyone when it’s his 50th, well we know this year is your 40th and we, unlike you, can count to ten so we know when it is.

He’s so bleeping thick that it actually hurts my brain.
Plus is Gemma another OG aff that app?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.