Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are another Blippi household, I have been known tae be humming his songs long after bedtime 🤪🤪 Sing it hen “I’m an excavator…..”
Oan a side note hen huv ye ever goggled blippi? His Wikipedia under the name Steezy Grossman. I can never luk et him the same way noo 😖💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slender...Foodie...Ma page...Ma days...

and last but no means least ...My body is my personal journey.

1.png
367333266_261001190033467_6907702313016616141_n.jpg
3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2382141
andrew posts about a new body oil he’s bought and obviously fat Martin has to post that he’s already got it on Friday 😂 🥴

he is so tragic it hurts

all this weight talk from fat baldy slim is purely for us and I bloody love it - you’re fat Martin. deal with it hen. Factual. Also. Xxxxx
Nae unless he shows it hen I refuse to believe he’s brought it.
Ofc he’ll now be showing it off tomorrow cuz he’s ordered it today on next day delivery. He’s the most influenced person on instagram by a mile. There’s nothing he won’t waste his petty cash oan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The absolute hooting noise that came out my beak when he said he was a foody 🤣 he had a spoons breakfast ffs hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't get how he can be talking about journeys so much when the only actual journeys he takes are to work,b&m and that foodie haven castlevecchis

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lost 7lb

Lost another 9lb

My body is my journeh

Lucky to be a naturally skinny person.

Always been a slender person.

I'm a foody always.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't get how he can be talking about journeys so much when the only actual journeys he takes are to work,b&m and that foodie haven castlevecchis
Excuse me my lovely but this is his journey, it’s no his joab, his joab is his joab and quite frankly you need to sit down and get some class. His life his page his rules FACT!!! Capish!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A FOODIE 🤣 can someone please gift him a visit to a Michelin star restaurant, I am dying to hear his top foodie review

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The chuckle brothers cloned themselves, Mario is their wean. View attachment 2382445
Noo ma lovelie, ah kin put up wi a lot, but no blasphemy aboot the chuckling brothers, how very dare youse, never send messages tae me, tae ... ah mean fae you again!!!!

Sit doon and get sum class, affronted fur youse and nae debates, nae 🥔♥ , thats how serious ah um #capeeesssh
---
View attachment 2382141
andrew posts about a new body oil he’s bought and obviously fat Martin has to post that he’s already got it on Friday 😂 🥴

he is so tragic it hurts

all this weight talk from fat baldy slim is purely for us and I bloody love it - you’re fat Martin. deal with it hen. Factual. Also. Xxxxx
Martin puts the arse in hole, factual, also. 👌
---
I'd turn lesbo fur Marga, if she's interested in pulling a fat auld bird 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.