Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Deed Deek will be dusting of his timberland boots as we speak for the big trip to TigerLily.
Marion going have some cheap neolon shirt, pure beautiful but most gorgeous material, skinny jeans and his matching timberlands or mayne the loofers he bought long time ago and never wore again.
2 men free weekend and probably won't even stay over night because they'll have to get home for their baby girl Rayn.

Why does the brother not check in on the cat like he does for Dolly. So ayye can't wait to see what antics these two get up too. It's going to be wild big 40th....

Tons love 👌💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
50 odd pound worth of white company products that literally go down the drain paired with an ugly set of cheap primark pjs, pure utter wealth vibes also.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Did somebody say, triggered? He will no sleep the night coz he’s upto high doe so will be watching repeats of two doors doon in his safe place.

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Oh my days what did I miss with the Ava May party when he locked Deek oot? This must have been well before I discovered the fat fuck
It was great, Hannah thinking she was Alan Sugar, it was like a chav wedding. Hannah's accent slipping into oi oi territory as she got drunk. He really did fake tan himself orange, was as awkward as fuck with meeting the other lovelies. Derek enjoyed hmself, was dancing with someone, Mario huffed off to bed. Someone else at the party posted laughing about it, Mario had locked Derek out of the room and wouldn't open the door. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
I don’t mind the outfit but the blue shirt is honking. He looks like an IT contractor about to meet some potential new clients 🤓 and 2016 called Marion and it wants his fake goochi belt back

• Haha
  • Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Considering he’s been going on about not wanting a fuss he’s mentioned his birthday coming up everyday for about the last two weeks.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
It’s funny how all the famous influencers can walk the streets of anywhere and not meet people but Marion goes to East Kilbride and “meets so many of you”. Geez peace.

And where the fuck is he having a bowl of soup and a slice of bread?

What a fucking life. I hope that I’ve got a better time when I’m deed that he’s having alive!!

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
  • Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
He expects us to believe he’s ever won at anything? 🤨 Maybe the Biggest Beak Awards but naw much else.
The Smallest Boaby Awards first place
The Smelliest Sharts Awards first place
The Tiniest Bedsit Awards first place
The Most Clutter Awards first place

• Haha
  • Heart

Dusky pink

Might have to buy a ticket to that panto... shall we make it a tattle night out? 🤣

Wonder if Maz will wear a t-shirt saying "Johnny Brother" or "Dame brother" or maybe just "Twat" - that's more fitting! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Help me get tae ken

Does he want people tae clap or no longer need claps from non clappers?

What did he win also?
If youse comment you're a troll, if youse don't clap you're a troll. If you're chanting him on you're a fake Insta friend. But he doesn't need any of youse. He's fiiiiiiine.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Could you please book yourself a table at tiger lily, tell the receptionist you would like to be seated next to Deek Johnson or whatever his name is, so you can surprise him, then you can take some pics and Maz will spend his whole teatime wondering if the person on the table next to him is compromising his security?!!
---
ETA @Ferguson

• Haha
  • Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure it was oor @Tinkerbell cat birthday yesterday too. I cannae remember if it's her wee birthday on Marion's accidental early birthday or his real birthday. Or in between. Well happy birthday anyway, here's something for you to enjoy, the night. To get you in the mood and so forth. View attachment 2406432
Your search history must be filthier than Mario’s skirting boards, hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30