Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenda

The cat tray and bulky boxes 🤦‍♀️ WTF how shite is your content when you’re showing the box yer cat shits in which is the same room you cook in . Fkin hell

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Wheatcroft just posted about the new prada foundation in the scent MATTE and not dewy also. Macaroni will be spending his birthday petty cash before he’s even got it at this rate!
Surprised he’s not commented that he already ordered it two weeks ago ma lovie…absolute staple, run don’t not walk etc 😂

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
He makes me cringe the way he acts like he knows what he's on about. How the hell does he know what the summer holidays have been like? And how can he assume parents are excited for back to school. We're more than capable of coping without his input. Thanks Marion. You're not a parent and won't ever be so pipe down you fat cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
His flat must absolute stink of cat piss and he can’t even open the windows or that cat will try to leap for freedom. Probably why he’s got to have wax melts, candles and reed diffusers in there. I love cats but honestly I couldn’t have one if there was no outside space for them. For on thing it’s just cruel for an animal who’s basic instinct is to roam and explore. And for another they’re always just shutting in your house!

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
He’s ready for his dinner with family at 4pm 😂 that’s the big 40th plans. This is it, the most attention he’ll probably ever get on insta and in the real world, and THIS is it. It’d be sad if it wasn’t so funny

Jelly and ice cream for dessert, back all cosy in bed by 9pm.

• Haha

muscadet

Chatty Member
Ffs he sure does spout a lot of pish, you have to pity him really when he thinks he’s actually worked on himself (lost 1lb) and fuck knows what else he deems that to be, but now all I’ve got playing in mh head is “I’ve got the key, I’ve got the secret “ 😂😂

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
View attachment 2398008
Nae filter, aye.... this is what he looks like with nae filter...lying scroat
Whoever called them his Romanian car wash leggings 👏 I fucking snort everytime I see them 😂

I can't lie - he's boring the tits aff me at the moment. If it wasn't for you nasty trolls I would have given up by now. Let's hope his Birthday weekend provides some entertainment 🫢

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
How does Marion do his tan? Is it arms face only? Or is it full body and he stands in front of the mirror in living room? That bedroom mirror isn't big enough to see himself fully it. Soo ayye Friday night thoughts.
Maybe he just stands there in his wee pants and deek sprays him with an empty zoflora or astonish bottle that Mano rinsed out.

probably doesnt bother with his face cause once he does ‘his full face’ of make up the morra it will be fine.

🤡🍊

• Haha
Translation- "Oor Soph, ya didnae congratulate I, Marion of Paisley, oan ma bootiful wax melt fresh fhucking febreeze and so forth, ya wee big footed giant, also. Notice me hen!"
Screenshot_20230818_073521_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
It’s no the pendulum looks like Trattoria Genova unless I don’t know my Paisley restaurants
It’s a million percent Genova. I feel like going to look through the window now for influencers in the wild but I feel like that’s crossing a line into a stalker and that’s no ma Job! 😂

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Absolutely fine isn't he.

Fake laughter when he's bespokely triggered.

Heed like a thumb also.

• Haha

MrsJustinTimberlake

Ok so I get that everyone’s body is different but he was saying 9lb at the end of last week so how the actual fuck has he lost another 5lb in a matter of days???? 🤔

I’ve still got baby weight to loose but I’ve been going to a slimming world class and eating healthy meals. Should I be following the Mario diet of eating beige food full of salt and then shitting myself thin by giving myself bespoke IBS

• Haha