Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Why is he trying to weaponize these supposed troll comments 🥴 As a rule I don't comment on strangers IG's but even if I did, I honestly couldn't give a shite if I was 'exposed' to my colleagues and pals. As long as it's not death threats, racist or homophobic remarks etc, nobody cares. It's not that deep.

Get a life Marionette!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I’m hoping and praying we get to hear him pronounce “Costa Teguise” because we know for sure that he won’t be able to! 🤭🤭

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
I audibly gasped after seeing that Facebook post, she will be furious that security has been compromised and it will be the trolls fault the holiday has to be cancelled.
Will be absolutely fumming about it.

The trolls and haters who are jealous of me have caused us tae cancel also.

• Haha

Scottishmammy

Tonight on unfunny funny stories 😂😂😂
---
Do you know what I find more uncomfortable than people’s negative opinions? People’s absolute fake up peoples arse opinions! These influencers don’t find it weird when people are adoring strangers on the internet but they get all upset over a negative comment 🤷🏼‍♀️

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
Other half was explaining to me the night that the pattern of Paisley originates from the place (no idea why he decided to share this wae me but it's no ma joab to understand that man)

I couldn't help but say "oh our Mario is from Paisley" then had to explain who Mario is which isn't exactly easy IYKYKIYDKGTK.

He didnae wanna hear it as he doesn't like that I am a nasty wee tattle troll. He doesn't use the apps so doesn't understand how annoying influencers truly are

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
IMG_1534.jpeg

andrew posts about a new body oil he’s bought and obviously fat Martin has to post that he’s already got it on Friday 😂 🥴

he is so tragic it hurts

all this weight talk from fat baldy slim is purely for us and I bloody love it - you’re fat Martin. deal with it hen. Factual. Also. Xxxxx

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Welcome ma hen to the funniest wee corner of the Internet. A mortgage is no for him, no thank you.
If him + Deek needed a mortgage they'd be fucked, the bank won't take candles + stale make up as a deposit. That boat has sailed, in fact it's sank 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Galaxy 10

Saw his bespoke stories. Fake laughing. I don't think it's just about the sensitive skin comment. I think he's caught up on his tattle threads and he's fumming. So aye 👍
I actually think he's fuming because he thought he was shit hot saying on Andrew's post he'd ordered the oil the Friday before and then bam... his sensitive non sensitive skin comment... he's fumin cos he wants to be Andrew and that comment got him straight in the non balls he has . Hes embarrassed someone dissed him ... serves the ugly cunt right add that to your poxy book gonzo 🖕

• Haha

muscadet

Chatty Member
Why is he giving his life story when asking for recommendations 😂 he’s such an oddity

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
I was on that vile app tictok and came across a pair of gays (no ma quote) who I assume are from around the Glasgow region, Gaysgobble. I don’t know if it’s their full time joab but the don’t half get invited places actual places like restaurants nice ones, overnight stays, bars, they get gifted more than just candles I think they actually got wardrobes for free and they were not ikea.

A refreshing and nice example of how people can make a success of social media without a colossal following (50k on TT) personally I thought the account was great, funny and not try hard.

Can imagine those 2 stinkers dumb and dumber to be foaming with rage at someone else gaining from the app with pretty much no real effort.

• Haha

peachy-keen

Can’t believe he had the audacity to say ✨ no filter ✨ when the filter name is literally in the photo 😭 what a fucking moron

• Haha
My mum is costa teguise right now, she goes probably 3 or 4 times a year but she is a 60+ woman who goes on her own alot and she goes there because its super quiet and safe. There really isnt much to do at all 😶
She has booked for next April so i’ll get her to keep her eyes peeled

• Haha
  • Heart

IAmPrincessPeach

Ah, that’s why I saw six police cars with lights on and sirens blaring heading in the direction of EK town centre earlier, extra security for the celebrity visitor

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I can only imagine what outfits they will be wearing to tiger lily…🤦🏻‍♀️
Deek in his PlayStation tracksuit and Martin in his spaceship tshirt made for 4yrs olds. Fake Gucci trainers. Hair spiked like sonic. Nae debates because the purple Romanian car wash leggings will be in his cunts washing basket after all his hard work this week. My post my rules. Also 👌👌👌👌👌xo

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Lunn Polly - christ that's a blast from the past 🤣
IYKYK

I once took a chance on an allocation on arrival in Ibiza, worked out well ended up in a lovely hotel on the beach, holidays were super cheap back then, teletext holidays too, teletext oh clutching my beak at that one.

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Derek and misfit maw 'planned all this'

Marion she didn't fucking grow the flowers. You just ring up and order them and tell them where to send them 😂 no planning needed you thick twat, also etc

How come he didn't take a picture with her, etc also 🤔

I'm actually excited for his birthday oooot fit 🤣🤣

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
See, I think that this is evidence that he’s a parody.

Beautiful writing. Doesn’t fit with his narrative of never going to school.
The note is well written and doesn’t contain the spelling errors he’s always making on Instagram- even “grateful” is correct, and lots of people get that one wrong.

Far too many exclamation marks, but we move.

View attachment 2395707
Mebbes Martin has been trolling us all along! It's really the brother Johnny and his bidie in who huv created the characters Wee Deek and Beak. We see the gruesome twosome gawn tae and in the brother's house, but never photographed with the brother. Rayn looks pissed aff as it's Miss Dolleeehh in a cat suit!!

Ah shud huv been a detective!!! Tomorrow ah wull solve who is Bible John, also. 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha