Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
The biggest fanny on that app is complaining about fannies on that app.

Hail Mario, Queen of the Fannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
He's bespokely bothered aboot that comment about her sensitive skin. But he's no letting on and pretending it's other comments that have made his ahhmm fiiiiiiine voice burst into action 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I’m late to the party coz I had the busiest day yesterday but can you imagine these two in Tigerlily? It used to be one of my fav places in Edinburgh.

And Marion hasnae thought through this trip tae Edinburgh as it’ll be heaving as it’s the final weekend of the Fringe and a bank holiday. He will be up tae high doe!

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, ah'm in Edinburgh this weekend.

Well Musselburgh staying with ma bespoke brother also.

Have just arrived.
Ah've distributed photos of Mazda roon the family & telt them all to be on high alert.
The OG of that app is in toon & we need tae pap him also.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Ahm oot in Glasgow with ma pals today but trying tae convince them tae take the McGills tae Edinburgh fur a wee cocky tee in Tigerlily.

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
I’m away to get a bottle of Asti and get aw cosy for the hunner dots there will be after 8pm when he’s back in the bedsit emptying his camera roll #buzzing

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
And just just like, after doing so well with last nights outfit, he is back to looking like a fat Ned

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hens ah don't mean to break up the party but I think his Birthday is on Sunday? 🤣 in typical Mario style we have shot our load too early.
Youse are right ma lovelie, it's in the wiki 🤭
Screenshot_20230825-092305.png

Ah've already let aff the pink cannon tae celebrate today. 🤣

He kin huv two birthdays like the Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Went oot fur some fresh air. So he sat on a bus for an hour to an indoor shopping centre with hardly any shops. Has a dry as fuck sandwich, tinned soup and a visit to the small business that is Primark for some kids jammies. Belter of a day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hay Shartin, has your brother (the real talent) been singing oor posts fae here?

Did you say 'sing it hen'?

Please can you record him next time and share it oan the app?

Tons blessings 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Pisses me right off when these 'influencers' are happy to broadcast their lives / exploit their kids/ forego their privacy for the sake of a few freebies, likes etc.

As soon as anyone disagrees or calls them out on their inconsistencies (lies) they start crying trolling/ bullying/hate crime.

• Heart

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Just caught up on this dayn of dawn. So he had a Wetherspoons breakfast before work? I would be sick. I used to be a cleaner in a holiday park. The amount of bending you do and vacuuming etc you would bring your breakfast straight back up nae debates. Also. When I was a cleaner I lost 2 stone as it was so busy. He's not lost any weight at all. He's gaining weight. So he isn't doing proper cleaning. He is probably just dusting. Plus he has such short shifts anyway I don't know how he can call it a joab. Lazy fat leprechaun who doesn't own a bath or back door. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
I don't know if it's my age but I'm at a point in my life where I HATE novelty or seasonally themed mugs. Give me just a nice, boring mug any day. Maybe it's just because I've had it up to my eyeballs with influencers going mad for them.

• Heart