Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can he no do a quick pass over of his stories before posting its really no hardView attachment 2365966
Tenough?!? That’s not even bleeping close to the correct spelling! You can’t even blame that on a typo ffs. Does he just hit upload before reading through? Or is he that bleeping illiterate he thinks it’s the correct spelling? And he wants people to believe it’s HIM turning the opportunities down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is he the sort of clown who thinks you catch a cold from being cold??

I've had flu exactly one time in my entire life, when I was around 17 and I was basically on deaths door for about two weeks. If you'd had the flu Marion, trust me, you'd know! And since getting preggo five years ago and popping out a sprog, I get the flu vaccine every year because despite not being an at risk group, I ain't got time to risk coming down with the flu!
Exactly. I've had flu and l literally couldn't move or have any light on. It's horrible 😞

Reactions: 7
Hazardous material found in a flat in Shettleston, hooses evacuated - wunner how many melts oor Marion selt in that street 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do any of you trolls also follow ptwm and more importantly the anonymous tik toks exposing her scamming ways? If you do you need to head over to tik tok to see the latest one, oor Marion has a wee part in it and it's brilliant 😂😂😂
PTWM_unmasked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do any of you trolls also follow ptwm and more importantly the anonymous tik toks exposing her scamming ways? If you do you need to head over to tik tok to see the latest one, oor Marion has a wee part in it and it's brilliant 😂😂😂
PTWM_unmasked
Oh ah'm no a user of that vile TikTik app but ah may have tae take a wee look also

• Haha
Reactions: 14
PTWM_unmasked
Hilarious!! 😂

Reactions: 5
Look at you hen getting to hang your bleep washings out on a line, smell the wealth so aye and so fourth. also.
@DeloresBawbag
PTWM_unmasked
Aw naw, ah'm gonni huv tae download that app again. 😬

Reactions: 4
From that vile app, so aye also

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Marion, when will you learn that you cannae eat what you want, you fat hippopotamus. Deek is aboot to be plastered in shart juice the noo.
Screenshot_20230808_210602_Instagram.jpg

And look at these bespoke porcupine spikes coming oot his thumb head also.
Screenshot_20230808_210340_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or are his Kerry Katonas getting more squinty by the day? Looks abzalootley boss eyed. What a bleeping state and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.