Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine been 40 years old babysitting your brothers dog on a Sunday afternoon cos you and your partner are sad bastards, i wonder does he leave sweets and soft drinks for them 🤔 throws him a 20 note when he's going home 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Them bowls look like blind nikkita dug bowls and nae debtes ao aye
A dug's dinner would be preferable tae the slop Martin serves up. No hud a wee air fryer update in a while. I'm sure his brother gave him a pressure cooker too, wonder if that's behind the Lego sofa?
---
Bulging at the seams those leggings, stitching about to rip, will be like sausages bursting in the pan 🤮
Plenty of room in the button 🍄 area.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ, all that squealing at Dolly in that story. Dunno why it reminds me of the child catcher in Chitty, only more high pitched. I find it very hard to believe he is actually a man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Christ, all that squealing at Dolly in that story. Dunno why it reminds me of the child catcher in Chitty, only more high pitched. I find it very hard to believe he is actually a man
Fucks sake. I read that as Clitty 😂

Well, Marion does have a clit I suppose

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why buy a dinner set when he doesn't have guests to use it. Tit 🙄

Screenshot_20230806-201615_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All the tit he buys, yet he wears the same lilac leggings every day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Why buy a dinner set when he doesn't have guests to use it. Tit 🙄

View attachment 2361576
Why is he not using that selfie stand he got to make his reels? Instead has Deed Deek placing box down. Pause... Record while Deed Deek passes the plate he hand it back takes another plate from Deed Deek. Pause.. record from different angle in kitchen. Plate set.. if he really wanted it could had got it ages ago only bought because it's half price but didn't want to pay full price. Am guessing Deed Deek discount would also cut money off.

That stupid whiny voice is as bad as trainers squealing on a tiles floor.

• Haha
So grateful to Maz for showing the dinner set as I had no idea what it would be, looking forward to him hosting dinner parties and so forth, come dine also. Still shaking like a shittin dug I see.

• Haha
Aka 'Mr Unmotivator '

Ill get my coat 🤣🤣🤣😝
I saw Mr M on TV the other day he's still.pretty ripped for an old man. Maz on the other hand is like a sausage stuffed in a too tight skin, flabby and out of shape because of all the crap he eats.

• Haha
They're the uniform of a morning tv 1980s fitness instructor hen. Although you can see the bleeping seems bursting. Fat witch.
Giving me Mad Lizzie fae Good Morning Britain vibes.

Clutching ma bespoke beak at the thought of them two trailing their wet washing roond the brothers.

• Haha
Those new plates will look lovely balanced on Mario’s housecoat-clad legs when he’s eating on his couch.

It’s giving ✨aesthetic✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.