Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deek looks like he's filtered in that pic his hips look wide and dont match his top half 🤣 also king of autumn duck off gonzo only one to take your crown is the fuckin dentist . He's a delusional dope i reckon he's a keyboard warrior he wouldn't dare say half the tit he does to your face in public the tit be rolling into his fake gucci's
Oh he definitely wouldny say boo tae a goose in real life. He likes tae pretend he's a bad witch but in reality he walks aroond with his head down hoping nobody talks tae him. His papped in the wild photo confirms it and so forth.

Screenshot_20230804-085415.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
He
They both have clits hen.
---

Look at him off his tits, probably sniffing poppers not oils lol
Ahhhh morning Maz. I don't hate ya, you Big, fat, greedy, fanny. I howl at you, you're so embarassing, I still don't believe you're not a parody account.
You're not an influencer, in fact quite the opposite. Hence the parody theory seems valid.
You aren't a OG of nothing. Hence the theory of you being a parody picks up pace.
Your home decor is rank. Now someone please convince me he's not a parody account please.
He's like the Alan Patridge of home and lifestyle! "They do it on purpose Lynn!". 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh he definitely wouldny say boo tae a goose in real life. He likes tae pretend he's a bad witch but in reality he walks aroond with his head down hoping nobody talks tae him. His papped in the wild photo confirms it and so forth.

View attachment 2355786
Good duck the shopping bag 🤣🤣🤣 seriously he needs belting with his own balls of ibs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A don’t know about you lassies but a Cannae wait tae see wit the Autumn King/Mr Crissmas has planned this year - nice walks? Christmas markets? Drinks with friends? A trip to New York?
Hot chocolate stashun, manky blanket for getting “aw cosy” and Christmas tree up in October. Then it will be a seasonal come down and extended comma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought this last night so if it was a bespoke scent would he not be adding oils together, but all he is doing picking a smell that has already been made up !!! So the only input from him is sticking it up his hotter and the wee man spilling it everywhere cause he is nearly falling over after his doobie 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For the wiki when oor @mammaof3 gets back from hols.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Child bearing hips ma lovelie, but Martin is a Jaffa. Mebbes that attracted Deek, wit wi him being an 🍊 man.
---

By aspiring us no tae be like him. He's the OG Mr Miyagi fur the new generation. Wax melt oan, wax melt aff.
Defo a title idea 😂😂

We all seem to agree then that the scent he's picked is candy cane to take him back tae the last few Christmases in the shoebox then
---
I thought this last night so if it was a bespoke scent would he not be adding oils together, but all he is doing picking a smell that has already been made up !!! So the only input from him is sticking it up his hotter and the wee man spilling it everywhere cause he is nearly falling over after his doobie 😂😂😂
It's the equivalent of me smelling all the candles in the Yankee shop then bringing one home and calling it a bespokely designed scent

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Check him out commenting as if they are besties !! Mario hen she ain’t your pal, she probably rolls her eyes and laughs behind your back asking for the nearest translator, you absolute deluded, good for nothing wee scrott !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A don’t know about you lassies but a Cannae wait tae see wit the Autumn King/Mr Crissmas has planned this year - nice walks? Christmas markets? Drinks with friends? A trip to New York?
I bloody love a Christmas market! I don't even buy anything (it's all over priced) but I am 100% there for the food and the atmosphere 😍🤤 Edinburgh has the most amazing Christmas market but I bet he's never bothered to spend the day there. They could easily take the train and have a festive overnight in Edinburgh but they never, ever will. Sad really. It's gorgeous that time of year.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well ah don't ken aboot the rest of youse lovelies but Martin huz goat me tae ken that the orange walk must noo play dance tracks if this is the only thing tae get wee Deek oan his feet.
Screenshot_20230804-102418.png

---
Check him out commenting as if they are besties !! Mario hen she ain’t your pal, she probably rolls her eyes and laughs behind your back asking for the nearest translator, you absolute deluded, good for nothing wee scrott !!
Surprised he didn't comment snap, me and Derek are flying off on hols. Like he did when he told Hinch he and Derek had been together ten years just like the Hinches. Wee fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well ah don't ken aboot the rest of youse lovelies but Martin huz goat me tae ken that the orange walk must noo play dance tracks if this is the only thing tae get wee Deek oan his feet.
View attachment 2355967
---

Surprised he didn't comment snap, me and Derek are flying off on hols. Like he did when he told Hinch he and Derek had been together ten years just like the Hinches. Wee fanny.
it’s a big Rangers song ma lovelie. IYDKGTK
---
I bloody love a Christmas market! I don't even buy anything (it's all over priced) but I am 100% there for the food and the atmosphere 😍🤤 Edinburgh has the most amazing Christmas market but I bet he's never bothered to spend the day there. They could easily take the train and have a festive overnight in Edinburgh but they never, ever will. Sad really. It's gorgeous that time of year.
Me too hen. We are off to Poland, London and Germany this year for some festive cheer. In fact we aren’t even putting a tree up this year coz we have so much on that we will be hardly in. Smell the wealth.

Reactions: 17
He's lying agaiiiiiin. It's not the only song that deeek will dance to. I clearly recall deek dancing the night away at avamayaromas party with that cute Curtis guy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
---

Me too hen. We are off to Poland, London and Germany this year for some festive cheer. In fact we aren’t even putting a tree up this year coz we have so much on that we will be hardly in. Smell the wealth.
Is it, ma OH is wan oaf them, nae boaby dipping fur him the night fur no telling me, pyoor affronted ah didnae ken!

Pyoor jel youse ur gawn tae Poland, afore the weans ah went tae Krakow fur the markets. Fancy babysitting fur me 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you reckon Deek wishes they could go to events like that but he's stuck with a boring old fart who's rinsing all his money?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Fucks sake let the man have an opinion! 🤣

Mavis: What does it smell like?

Deek: It smellssss like.....

Mavis: Christmas. It smells like Christmas.

Deek: *blankface* Aye...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
---

Sounds lush, Hen. Go and make new memories and spine bright before getting aw cosy. Chanting you from the rooftops, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you reckon Deek wishes they could go to events like that but he's stuck with a boring old fart who's rinsing all his money?
Deek should get back with his true love Domboii, he would have a much more fun life and wouldn't have to get off his face every night just to be able to cope with that boring old woman Marion with the bogging breath

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.