Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ma lovelies!!

Wit a treat to a new thread on this festive hump day!! Let’s get this day done!!👊

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy new thread ma lovelies. Lest we forget this absolutely rotten outfit! What I’d give to be this delusional.

View attachment 2350389View attachment 2350390

Truly madly deeply revolting and so forth!
He’s no one’s dream, or wish or fantasy.
---
Morning ma lovelies!!

Wit a treat to a new thread on this festive hump day!! Let’s get this day done!!👊

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Mop kicked myself down the stairs set for the day, went to make a coffee.
No name on my mug and no drinks stayshun. This day can get to duck!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I haven’t bought new cups for my holidays at the end of August hens. Am I doing it wrong? I was just planning on bringing the usual big Litre water bottle I use every day and filling it up at the airport to take on the plane 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or does Marion need to get a SECOND set of monogrammed water bottles because they absolutely bleeping rinse you on the bottled water at airports.

Reactions: 19
So, you know how Manic and Donut have a hoose (😉) full of unsustainable shite they pay for including books written by "genuine friends" yet he harassed a HB employee for free driving lessons as her husband is a driving instructor? Well has anyone seen the story about the bakery saying they won't make 102 free cakes for a Coronation Street celeb's party as their staff can't feed their kids with social media exposure.

The tide has definitely turned for influencers.

Also.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
SO much to say, mainly about those water bottles 😂 and that fucken phone holder 👀 but "I miss the trance days" - the only trance he's experienced is when he's either in B&M buying mare tat or ordering yet more wax melts and bedding - bleeping CLOWN! 🤡 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t bought new cups for my holidays at the end of August hens. Am I doing it wrong? I was just planning on bringing the usual big Litre water bottle I use every day and filling it up at the airport to take on the plane 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or does Marion need to get a SECOND set of monogrammed water bottles because they absolutely bleeping rinse you on the bottled water at airports.
Same here hen, I take my water bottle that I use daily with me. I fill it at the airport. I don’t take a bespoke cup because I don’t need my all inclusive drink to lounge around staying chilled….I drink it and get another 🤪. I audit my wardrobe and pack my clothes, thinking about whether I need to buy a new T-shirt or shorts that I will wear on holiday and on my return. I carry my phone in a bag that I used all year round. Buying trainers a year early and saving them; utter madness.

I just can’t get over the ridiculous wastefulness of him. The money spent is insane and he has no space to store all the crap. He needs retail therapy and I don’t mean a shopping trip, I mean therapy from a qualified therapist about his utterly ridiculous spending habits. His only joy comes from shopping.

Reactions: 20
Misses the Trance days? Geez peace!

And Wheatcroft posts that he had a tit sleep because of the full moon so Marion has had a great sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Take me back hens. Shut up ya bleeping fanny. All the massive house and trance nights still going on and hes talking like he was back in Studio 54, 400 years ago.

As for the phone holster. Remember Gareth from the Office? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We do hen
I havenae looked in a while so na sure how updated it is, also
There was someone on her who used to keep tally of what he spent each month I'm sure that is in there
That's oor lovely @mammaof3 ma hen. She usually does still keep tally but she's currently at that place "abroad" so hasn't been on. Hope she remembered to pack her own cup along with last year's Colleen hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, you know how Manic and Donut have a hoose (😉) full of unsustainable shite they pay for including books written by "genuine friends" yet he harassed a HB employee for free driving lessons as her husband is a driving instructor? Well has anyone seen the story about the bakery saying they won't make 102 free cakes for a Coronation Street celeb's party as their staff can't feed their kids with social media exposure.

The tide has definitely turned for influencers.

Also.
Not that specific one but I've seen a lot of Small Businesses (god I bleeping hate that phrase thanks to Mario and SSS) saying they won't give "influencers" free tit because the returns aren't worth it.
---
He does realise trance clubs still exist, right?? He could stop buying tit for a week, take a train down to London, go to Fabric, get a hotel and make a weekend of it. You can't say "take me back" if you were never bleeping there in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooh new thread, love the title.

@Ferguson pic you requested of Marion's sippy cups
Snapchat-1526827740.jpg

Busy day the day hens, so will catch up later also, tons blessings on this autumn day, am away. ❤💎🦵🍁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Misses the Trance days? Geez peace!

And Wheatcroft posts that he had a tit sleep because of the full moon so Marion has had a great sleep!
I find that Andrew Wheatcroft a bit annoying but my god has he got amazing skin and beautiful hair. Everything Mario aspires to be but never will. He knows how to sell a product too. Tells you what it does, where you can get it, how much it is and manages to do it all without just swearing his entire way through it. Mario couldn't sell water to someone dying of dehydration in the middle of the desert.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s no one’s dream, or wish or fantasy.
---

Mop kicked myself down the stairs set for the day, went to make a coffee.
No name on my mug and no drinks stayshun. This day can get to duck!!!!
Think of the positives.
You have stairs 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread hens, we are going through threads quicker than Marion going through the seasons.

Burst? That's not even a proper word to describe something with Christmas that's means to beat someone or say am burst when you've ate too much food.

I absolutely love this thread because every single day he does or says something so stupid it's funny on our part but embarrassing for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy Mid-week you lovely lot ✨️
Trance still exists Marion hen.
I'm going to one of those trance clubs in that place, abroad in a couple of weeks for my 40th. Desperate to see where he goes lol
I'm starting to wonder if I need a wee personalised sippy cup also and a wee baggy for my phone?
I'm still struggling with his use of the word burst.
You can be burst - hungover
Or you can burst someone - beat them up.
His language is soo bespoke and boujee ✨️💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Mid-week you lovely lot ✨️
Trance still exists Marion hen.
I'm going to one of those trance clubs in that place, abroad in a couple of weeks for my 40th. Desperate to see where he goes lol
I'm starting to wonder if I need a wee personalised sippy cup also and a wee baggy for my phone?
I'm still struggling with his use of the word burst.
You can be burst - hungover
Or you can burst someone - beat them up.
His language is soo bespoke and boujee ✨️💎
Make sure you take your sippy cup hen. 🥤 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.