Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Can he no do a quick pass over of his stories before posting its really no hardView attachment 2365966
Tenough?!? That’s not even fucking close to the correct spelling! You can’t even blame that on a typo ffs. Does he just hit upload before reading through? Or is he that fucking illiterate he thinks it’s the correct spelling? And he wants people to believe it’s HIM turning the opportunities down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
It’s “gone by”!! I hate it so much when people say went, when they mean gone.
---
Tattle ads trolling Mario today. What happened to the Ugg slippers again?? Why would you wear £2 ikea sliders when you have Ugg slippers?
IMG_1556.jpeg

Mum3boys

VIP Member
His hame must be the only bespoke wan that needs a wooly asshole hung over the fire. Absolutely foul horrible thing needs bint and nae debates

• Haha

MrsJustinTimberlake

Auld Madge is pyoor confused.

If he's using snail sperm, ah mean serum, with the amount of salt he eats shouldn't he have exploded like when you put salt on a snail? 🐌🧂
He really would be melting through the floorboards then 🤣

Have been sitting here entertaining myself with visions of auld Maz exploding into teeny tiny bits like a zapped alien in Men in Black 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Wunner if he's gonna treatit us to the big unveiling of Crissmas at Marios with a countdown to keep us in suspense? I can't wait!

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Her latest grid post/reel 🫣 Hopefully Macaroni will do a similar one for us tomorrow in front of his ring light 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10

AllieBee

VIP Member
Back from ma holibob.

Toosands of cunt washing to do the now but I have a washing line to hang them on. Factual.

I am no well ma lovelies, I have a runny nose and a heedache. I need a lay doon but I got up this Monday.

Trying to catch up noo
Hope you had a good holiday! We missed your posts.

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
it’s a big Rangers song ma lovelie. IYDKGTK
---

Me too hen. We are off to Poland, London and Germany this year for some festive cheer. In fact we aren’t even putting a tree up this year coz we have so much on that we will be hardly in. Smell the wealth.
Sounds lush, Hen. Go and make new memories and spine bright before getting aw cosy. Chanting you from the rooftops, etc.

• Heart