Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I live in Paisley. It’s lovely and warm and bright. It rained briefly earlier. In summary, the weather is variable. Why does he persist in announcing exaggerated extremes of weather that are not true?

Hung my washing out this morning and it’s nearly dry and so forth.

#cleanbreeze
Look at you hen getting to hang your cunt washings out on a line, smell the wealth so aye and so fourth. also.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
I’ve been having a wee mooch on that app that isn’t ma joab and came across that Anna Louisa cleaning woman. Do we think she bought all of her followers (Not sure they take klarna, Marion) as she went from 200,000 to 2million in about 3 weeks?

If it’s genuine, it just shows there is still a gap in the market for cleaning tips so this protractor-headed slug could still make something of himself if he applied himself. But he won’t.
I reckon most of these instacunts use bought followers. Even Mario’s best friend Stacey. If you go on Hinch’s fake followers, a lot of the time they follow SSS as well. They’re all as fake as each other.

Reactions: 12

Dusky pink

It's noo autumn, so aye. Hope you enjoyed holiday ma lovelie 😘
Oh I see he's been showing aff his Autumn Hauls already. I was watching from my sun lounger 🙈

Had the best time, thanks ma lovely! Few more weeks and I go again (smell the wealth) 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 11

mammaof3

VIP Member
An aff link for disinfectant. After the pennies Maz.

Wally.

366021030_974552616927669_986402740926199425_n.jpg

Contains ''bergamont'' IFYKGTK.

Untitled.png

The only carpeted area of his hoose is his bedroom.

Where is Rayn when he guts the hoose? Locked in the bedroom?

Untitled1.png

He needs justification by someone else doing Autumn stuff early, if he wasn't that bothered he'd just do it anyway.

365416412_757988266100101_4990287671335397289_n.jpg

• Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
I reckon most of these instacunts use bought followers. Even Mario’s best friend Stacey. If you go on Hinch’s fake followers, a lot of the time they follow SSS as well. They’re all as fake as each other.
Hinch is awful for it. She’s like a mad panic buyer as soon as her 4.7 million is threatened by bot clear outs.

I’d like to say I’m amazed at that cleaning woman’s brazen buying as it really stands out to get 2 million followers in about a month, but I’m not really surprised by anything that these grifters do any more.

Poptart

VIP Member
Like he did when he telt us aww about her finances.
I honestly don't know why she bothers with him.
Mind when she turned up at his door when he'd just sharted?🤣
Maybe his sharts put you into some kind of hypnotic trance and thats why she continues collaborating with him and Deek just goes along with it all.

• Haha
  • Sick

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Do we have a wiki with Marionisms and their translations? For example why he's called Marion (Daily Record article), Beejong, Ear Diffuser and who could forget pistachio instead of patchouli. There are tons!
Kinda wish we'd kept a tally on how many wax burners, mugs, glasses and cups with straws over the years as the totals will be aff the scale!
We do hen
I havenae looked in a while so na sure how updated it is, also
There was someone on her who used to keep tally of what he spent each month I'm sure that is in there

geezabreak

VIP Member
So a wis in that wee bespoke business Harry Corry the day and noticed they've set a table up next tae the till where aw the crap they canny sell goes tae try an shill that Ava May shite at a reduced price, a rummaged through the melts tae see if there wis ony o oor maz's but naw, nane ataw, pyoor guttit a wis cos a really fancied bumpin intae the wee bespoke display. I think by next week they'll be giving them away with every purchase of £1.50 or more.

• Haha

bigmouth1927

Happy Mid-week you lovely lot ✨️
Trance still exists Marion hen.
I'm going to one of those trance clubs in that place, abroad in a couple of weeks for my 40th. Desperate to see where he goes lol
I'm starting to wonder if I need a wee personalised sippy cup also and a wee baggy for my phone?
I'm still struggling with his use of the word burst.
You can be burst - hungover
Or you can burst someone - beat them up.
His language is soo bespoke and boujee ✨️💎
Make sure you take your sippy cup hen. 🥤 😂

• Haha