Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
losing his crissmas eve dinner booking.

Can someone explain this for me, please?

I read on the wiki ages ago about them booming dinner and then didn’t go in and Mario moaned about it.

Does anyone have screenshots or more info? I just don’t understand what happened and why.

I feel as uneducated on this topic as Mario is on basically everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Caw1982

VIP Member
Cleaning with Mario page is about to be deceased. Mario! It dae matter your rent payments still won’t be increased.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Maz can’t give the goss on Oor Hannah because he doesn’t know.

He think he’s her friend but he’s not. She keeps him at a safe distance, throws him occasional likes and comments, but basically just uses him to promote her ever-failing business.
Surprised she never goat Martin in tae clean the gaff, a new wee client fur him.

Her subtitles(?) don't ken whit they ur called oan that app are as illiterate as Martin's, no ah see why they are pals, also.
Screenshot_20230814-064847.png

Screenshot_20230814-065333.png

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Makes me laugh out loud. Breezy - true. But it's like sitting in front of a dozen hair dryers.
I'm not in Lanzarote but I live in that abroad place and have it every day.

• Haha
  • Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
I don’t know of any 40 year old
Man that takes selfies like 12 year old
Girls! All my nieces do they daft close up pics to send random snapchats to their friends but my nieces are 12-16 so ill
Give them a pass cos I know they’ll stop it when they hit a bit of maturity
Oh yeah mine all do the 0.5 photo thing. It’s awful but they’re all dumb teenagers 😂

• Haha

TheGoblinKing

It's my birthday today my lovelies, factual, so I may not be on but I maybe.
I don't know. Depends on my mood lol

I'm mop kicking the years away boo hoo.

So have some cake and some bucks fizz and enjoy.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Hope this is enough. chefs kiss also.
I'm pure Affronted ma lovely! It is also birthday as well, also!!
Hope ya have your crisps and joos at the ready 💎💎💎

• Heart

bigmouth1927

My favourite thing is when she starts these crusades against hate aimed at absolutely no one. Mind when she claimed we were misgendering her at the same time mario called himself she, mother, etc etc? Now it's that men CAN wear make up. We fucking know you silly slut. No one cares.
Peter Tatchell of Paisley hen and so forth. Also.

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Do any of you trolls also follow ptwm and more importantly the anonymous tik toks exposing her scamming ways? If you do you need to head over to tik tok to see the latest one, oor Marion has a wee part in it and it's brilliant 😂😂😂
PTWM_unmasked
OMG that's hilarious and yes I follow her. Didn't like it incase I got blocked lol.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Them bowls look like blind nikkita dug bowls and nae debtes ao aye
A dug's dinner would be preferable tae the slop Martin serves up. No hud a wee air fryer update in a while. I'm sure his brother gave him a pressure cooker too, wonder if that's behind the Lego sofa?
---
Bulging at the seams those leggings, stitching about to rip, will be like sausages bursting in the pan 🤮
Plenty of room in the button 🍄 area.

• Haha

MrsJustinTimberlake

I wonder if gonzo is not well but actually pretending he's not well cos him and luigi are off on they're jolidays 🤔 if you felt a cold coming on would ye go out for shite on a plate then go home and feel like 'death'. ... which btw he always looks like death . Its giving uncle fester vibes
Ah here don’t insult Uncle Fester!! Mario is definitely uglier he’s more like the child catcher with that hooter

• Haha

Dusky pink

Hello ma lovlies.... just hame from the best 2 weeks holiday. Spending my day catching up on what you trolls have been up to... have I missed anything dramatic?

• Heart

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
Just seen wee Mario on a TikTok! He’s finally made it with that mate of his PTWM. It’s worth a watch @ptwm_unmasked if you want a laugh
I saw it last night, roared with laughter ..so clever - the earlier PTWM vids are so clever ..loved the Gucci one

peachy-keen

Ma hens I've been at my job that is my job the day and this wee slug nearly got me in bother. Company failed a visit and my boss said to us all "these are all things you should know and if you don't know, get to know!" Holding in the giggles was actually painful
aw hen, practice makes ok xx

• Haha