Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueblue

Chatty Member
Absolutely screaming at him creaming his knickers about line dried cunt washings!!! 🤣🤣🤣 like…. Not living in a bedsit and having access to a washing line is something you could ACTUALLY achieve if you spent less money on tat! What a twit.

Exhibit A:
That's a lovely house for 90k aswell. He'll regret it one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
I'm getting pure end of summer vibes on my walk this morning with the ploughed fields.
I associate it with belting out the banger 'Autumn Days' in my primary school years.
Please someone tell me you also sung thus.
Good Times.
Maz hasn't influenced me FYI, no plush pumpkins being Klarmaed by me 😊
26 degrees here today, I'm going to WFH and laze like a spitroasted pig.
It’s gorgeous out there this morning! Shorts and tshirt on today and I might drag my laptop outside to wfh in the garden too 😎 🍦Zero autumn vibes down here!

• Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
What does mas gain from that account? It’s certainly not money, that’s for sure. Anyone know how to see engagement % etc and so forth. It’s been mentioned so many times previously that he’s missed the boat on earning big £££. The fact he sends himself messages for content, it says it all.

Chez300

VIP Member
Pretty sure it’s 27th august as mine is the 25th and I remember last year wishing his was the same date so I could be treated to some laughs on my bday knowing his was so tragic. Can’t wait to see his bday outfit, I wonder will he wear that wee tshirt he got from flannels that looks like it’s got planets on it :m
Yes it’s 27th unfortunately the same as mine! 🤣

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Do any of you trolls also follow ptwm and more importantly the anonymous tik toks exposing her scamming ways? If you do you need to head over to tik tok to see the latest one, oor Marion has a wee part in it and it's brilliant 😂😂😂
PTWM_unmasked
Oh ah'm no a user of that vile TikTik app but ah may have tae take a wee look also

• Haha
I flew to Toronto and packed the night before. Factual.
Also, the packing was done after an emergency evening visit to the vet with ma poor dug.
Oh you have really got your sh*it together my lovely, but that's not the Marion way. Cases MUST be packed a year in advance #nomyquote

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Showed Mr Sloppys this. I said guess who this is and he replied with oh is that mArion and Deek who you want a ménage a trois with? Is divorce an option?

After this he did said this hurts my head wtf is the cunt trying to say? We know men wear make up 🤯.

Attachments

• Haha
Have we ever actually seen him apply or wear make up?
Also cant wait till he gets to lanza and all that shit melts in the heat 😂😂😂 he’s going to end up in hospital with heat stroke, you burn easily in lanza because of the wind you don't notice how much sun you’ve actually taken. I burnt my back there once and couldn't lie on it for a week 😭😂
Currently 39 in Lanzarote he will be like a lobster. I have never seen him do a step by step of what he does with make up or how to apply. Just a before and after post with his big red eye Shadow. I need to look actaully if he still wears his eyes like that during day mind we would see a red tint round eyes and he'd say he don't wear make up during day 😅

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Has everyone seen the meme about the mum going on a date. Apparently she has a massive nose. The date asked has anyone ever mistook her for a shark when she floats on her back in the sea. Crying. Imagine who I thought of when reading it.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Cleaning with Mario page is about to be deceased. Mario! It dae matter your rent payments still won’t be increased.
Just thought of something, poor wee Deek spent whatever petty cash Martin had left him with to make the cleaning with Mario sign which hasn't been seen since. Now he wants to change his 'influencer' name, selfish twat.

• Sad
  • Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Went into that wee bespoke business home bargains today and saw they have started with the Christmas decorations. Quite funny tbh as they are right beside the holiday stuff for people going on you know, their summer holidays. I go to Spain in a month's time and this fucking loon is saying he knows people with Christmas tree's up? He is a fucking weirdo. also.
Ran here to say this ma lovelie. A was affronted. Martin will be spunking his knickers, sannying it doon to home bargains after work.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Marion always talks about abroad in his posts or on comments saying 'abroad' but where has he actually been abroad before and when?
He can't use excuse aww years back before camera phones because you would still have photos even from a disposable one. Also
Think her said she was at Cafe Mambo before but I can't see it myself, need proof or it didn't happen :m

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Av been out living my best life, celebrating the weans birthday in that place Softplay. But I see I haven’t missed much apart from the usual bullshit.

• Haha
We've all got our disabilities hen!
---

This is the problem with these bloody influencers. They act like the authority on things and people take their word.
A meant tae write hell be ramming all the auld people and people with actual disabilities oot the road tae get tae the front of the queue for bespoke seats shouting "ayyye so wit we've aw goat oor disabilities".

• Haha