Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marios birthday ootfit #factual
Happy Autummmn Hens also 🎃
1690888498811.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies maybe I need to visit small business specsavers to get my kerry katonas checked but that bottle is full not wmpty, you can see the bubble of liquid in the top left?!
I thought the same! Maybe he's needing tae put his specs on, the blin wee basturt!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's on your mind, Mario?.
Overspending getting to you?.

Fed up that you'll never be successful like the other influencers?.

Hate that you don't live in a house?.

Realising that you're not as popular on Instagram now? 🤭

Screenshot_20230801-123642_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"watching my figure" is something a middle aged woman would say as she types one fingered into her phone that has a flip case.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ma lovelies am pure confused, a went to Moira’s fur dinner, he said it wiz gonnae be fish n chips but then he presented me with two pickled onions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My 5 year old is being a grumpy wee so and so, I told her that if the wind changes direction then she’ll be stuck with a face like she’s got on her forever, that’s what my ma used to tell me. 😆 I then showed her @Madge2022’s profile pic and told her that’s what happened to Marion. 🤣 She’s stopped moaning now. 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My 5 year old is being a grumpy wee so and so, I told her that if the wind changes direction then she’ll be stuck with a face like she’s got on her forever, that’s what my ma used to tell me. 😆 I then showed her @Madge2022’s profile pic and told her that’s what happened to Marion. 🤣 She’s stopped moaning now. 😆
Poor child won't sleep tonight after seeing that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So that's why social services were at my door 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long are driving lessons these days that the fat bleep couldn’t wait for Deek to finish to have dinner together?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.