Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Literally fumming that Danyel has inconvenienced him with a massive mirror.
Him & Deed Deek struggling tae move and scratching the wall every day when they need tae get behind it 🤣
I’m still trying to work out why they need to get to the phone socket so often? We’ve lived in our house 20 years and I think I’ve gone to ours about twice

• Haha
Reactions: 29

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Nope, the holiday cups he bought this year for his holiday next year has done me in 💀💀💀 As if he’s giving holiday tips 😂😂

• Haha
Asking his polis work colleagues (definitely no pals) oan his 15 minute shift if they kin arrest us, if he shines their truncheons extra speshul. 👮‍♂️💦
---

View attachment 2333108
Ah'm getting quite expert in this editing (adding text box) malarkey, oor resident artist @hopethishelpsallthebest will be livid and calling me her troll 😂
Stay in your ain lane and stop doing the joab that isnae your joab, that is my joab but not my joab, also! Affronted! Etc! Capeesh! Also! And so forth. Tons blessings!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Ubtumnal haul

Buys:

reed diffusers which were £2 because they have no reeds

Matalan candles instead of Ava May ones

A cushion cover that he didnae like so popped it straight doon the communal rubbish chute.

Riveting

• Haha

sammien89

This post pissed me off so all driving instructors have to stop what there doing because derek eventually wants to start his lessons reaching 40 whilst there’s a que of 17 year olds on the waiting list… because it’s mario

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
One step too far Fatty McKnight.

You cannot be a real person.

A fucking washing line on your product, when you don't even have your own door. Let alone a garden.
Give up now.

• Haha

TheRed

So his delusional wee self thinks that AMA is his business, that he's built from the grun up
Aye right...
Your products are discounted because you're a liability and toast also

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hens. We need tae ensure one of us in Lanzarote at all times during 2024.

Imagine the amusement opportunities.

Holiday tips from the wee loser that never leaves his home town.

Pahhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Is oor Hannah taking make up tips fae Martin, unless ah'm auld and orange face is noo bougie #oompaloompa

Screenshot_20230729-181647.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ohdoris

VIP Member
Wonder what happened to his gel nail journee? Another waste of cash on his at home kit.

• Haha

Loudon

Thread suggestion - On the beg for a #gifted sample aff Deek, to rub all over his black head infested beak

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
My life made my lovelies, in Dunelm earlier on - Marion walking about on his phone and Derek looking like he didn't know where he was. Both midgets in real life 😂
What a pair of fannies! Dunno where to start - the bald patch, the mange, the fat neck, the to tight leggings, the girly shoes, the crumpled up Nike top that looks like he's slept in it, Deek like an unwilling 10 year old being dragged round boring shops by his papa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
His outfit doesn’t even go 😂
Martin my 8 yr old nephew called and asked Can he have his tshirt with the spaceships and planets on it back pls?

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the old fashion style phone Marion bought? I think it was black it was meant to be in the style of the one you would spin to dial a number. I'm surprised he didn't have the phone that was a set of red lips. Bespoke house phone. We still have house phone tend to only use when mob is out of charge and to speak to older ones in family that aren't the best with mobs.

The packaging on the wax melts, candles etc so forth remind me of Jo Malone with the black ribbon or bow. So much build up for a daft wee wax melts, at first I read it as feebrze, fresh breeze why make a scent like that when you won't ever know what a washing hung outside truly smells like because you always have your washing in furthest corner of your living room. Also.
What Martin thought he would look like with his bespoke phone.
Screenshot_20230731-091216.png

What he really looked like.
Screenshot_20230731-091522.png

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Bet the p and g social media team have a WhatsApp dedicated to him
Bet the Polis Station have one too.
They'll all be taking stealth photos of the fat loser & pishing themselves.

Bet they nudge each other when she minces in at 11am tae start work and say 'your mate's here'.

• Haha