Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Why does he always post like he’s been there before everyone else? Grow up you fucking man baby!

Jilly is a WAG so I’m sure she doesn’t need some scheme rat that lives in a broom cupboard with his brain deed finance to chant her oan!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah just love when a new thread starts and we all chant the winner on fae the rooftops and to hold their power 😆😆😆😆😆😆 it amuses me far mair than it should hens. Ahm buckled ivry time 💀

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
He’s copied Andrew and done an empties post but couldn’t even spell the word right. 🙄
First rule of trying to be a beauty influencer. Have decent skin! You can't go around trying to promote beauty products when you look like Uncle Fester's younger brother!

• Haha
His home range could be “how to sponge aff eh social” starter pack …. Including a badly painted flat entrance phone, bin juice from the shower tray, rats in the attic, 14 hoovers, lilac leggings and wrapped designer cornflake boxes

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Bespoke title suggestion because I just cannae let this pass us by

cleaning with mario #105: best dugs include beejongs and blind nikitas

• Haha
  • Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
He’s such a mess. Bragging about not giving a fuck if brands want to work with him….and that’s exactly why this app will never be his joab. He’s so thick it makes my brain hurt. His skin looks awful. I’ll be staying away from the snail spunk if that’s the effect it has!

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
All that slap on his face and he still needs a filter. And that Pauline Fowler cardi is hilarious 😂

I'm not even commenting on that coat 🤭
Screenshot_20230722-124822_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230722-124838_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230722-124918_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230722-124959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Ferguson

VIP Member
Was just coming to say let's see if he posts about her when he's never mentioned her before. Bandwagon freak!.
As a lifelong fan of Sinbad O' Cornwall. I Daisy Uncle am truly affronted by her death and departing also.
You truly inspired the life of me hen. Spine bright.

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Please tell me baking shite cakes and filling tables with food, isn’t Krystal chandelier’s only income?

Spends hundreds of pounds on bespoke, custom made trainers and he wears shein ones that hurt his feet?

Also can’t wait for the beaut make up dots of doom today. Criss and joos are ready fur it.

• Haha

bigmouth1927

I wonder if Dulux will collaborate with him. A nice grey shade known as 'rigourmortis'.

Wee Hannah Hen looks like she's banging class A's up her beak!!

• Haha

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
There's no way he does all that in the flat. Washing the curtains and all that shit. He never shows himself doing it. He's got no kids. There's nobody to really mess the house up or make it sticky. My kids tip drinks, piss on the toilet seat, keep plates and cups in their rooms. I'm always cleaning. But he has none of that shit. That flat probably stays clean all week. As for the style of the kitchen, it looks like the staff room in a school I worked in. The living room looks like my dentist waiting room. Also! Etc! Where's he gonna keep all that tat he was gifted today? He's ridiculous. He's making my PMT rage today.

• Haha
  • Heart