Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
How does his hair cut manage to get worse each time? Nathan scissorhands is definitely trolling him.
Does he own any different clothes also?
What’s with the compulsion to put that grey dish towel on every time he gets home? Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t put my dressing gown on over my clothes I only put it on after a shower or over my jammies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Ferguson

VIP Member
What you actually mean beaky is you cannae afford 2 wee tickets for Barbie until your next pay day because you've once again spent every penny of petty cash on pumpkins.

Screenshot_20230724_175442_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

SuzyE

VIP Member
He couldn't give a fuck if brands don't want to work with him because of his crass mouth, and brands are lucky if he puts his name on it...

You are one cocky little bastard, Mario!. And this is why you're not on the same level with other influencers like Hinch, because they know how to conduct themselves. He was definitely dropped on his head as a baby 🤡

Sort yer eyes out Uncle Fester 😳

Screenshot_20230725-204832_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230725-204958_Instagram.jpg

---
Ok ok, I'll tell yous'e all the real skin care secret he's you's'ing. He sneezed in his hands and spreads the snot over his face. Mario serum™
I'm crying here 🤣👏

• Haha
  • Sick

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
he says he doesn’t read here and stopped reading here a long time ago but then he mentions trolls? Where do his get trolled? Literally nowhere because he’s a nobody and he just blocks ppl or they can’t message him on insta so he just makes it so obvious he reads here. He does absolutely fuck all with his life so he has all the time in the world to read here. HAYYYYYYY Martin 👋👋👋 Filters are meant to make you look better you fat walloper.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Aye, you sit in your bedsit buying Autumn stuff in July and leave the cinema seats to the people who actually have a life.

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
The bedsit looks so OG 2018
Hus he filtered it tae make it look even more bland?
Never thought I would say it but im fair looking forward tae an orange pumpkin appearing so aye 🎃
1690641258536.png

---
My pal bought me black orchid Mario melt in my secret Santa gift as she knows how much I hate him. It’s minging
Did ya block her hen? dinny need that kinda pal in your life also
---
Hens, it's no just the 1 ear in the wee boujee picturesque village of Paisley.
At least 3 ears....

View attachment 2341922View attachment 2341923View attachment 2341924
Di you no ken that Mike Tyson spent 6 months in Paisley training fur his fight wi Evander Holyfield, world class spot fur ear biting training and so forth. 👂👌

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Shut up.... those cups 🤣

Here's a fab tip fat lad.
They're not waiters if you have to go to the bar. They're barmen.

How fucking stupid will they look sat on sunloungers with these. @hopethishelpsallthebest if you have time please 🤣

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
The cardi and t-shirt are deffo Marks & Spencer Per Una, all he's missing is an elasticated waist floral skirt. Why doesn't he stop dying his hair and get a perm. Perfect.

• Haha

muscadet

Chatty Member
Wee Deek perched on that sofa it looks so uncomfortable 😂 that actually brings me a bit of joy I won’t lie

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
This is the part of the bougie penthoose ye don't see in the filming, complete wi sharty Marty and the Bejong and so forth so aye also.
Screenshot_20230731-113525~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Just snorted ma Coke Zero straight oot ma beak at the thought of Dumb & Dumber frequently moving their 10 foot mirror tae be able to get tae the WiFi.
Why does he need access, does he mean the router or the plugged in phone line. Can't think why he needs to constantly move the hideous mirror. Bet it's to get a better angle watching themselves at it in the bumming fort.

• Sick
  • Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
The word salad is reaching new heights! Is he having a laugh?

Bearing in mind his brother got into law at Glasgow uni and went on to have a successful career as a writer, you have to assume the problem wasn’t their education or upbringing?

If it wasn’t for the fact I’ve seen him and wee Deek in the wild looking and acting as they do, I’d absolutely believe he was a made up persona.

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
That fat slag proud she managed ten days without a MaccyD’s.

Marion hen, my wanes have hud longer strops, pal.

• Haha
  • Heart