Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Why is he ALWAYS in that stonking old ladies house coat?? I know it's not been the brightest of summers so far, but still, that thing must be able to get up and walk across the room by itself now. I know what my Halloween costume will be this year. Cleaning with Mario, complete with grim house coat, purple leggings and hair that looks like it's been cut by a blind Nikita dog with a pair of garden shears. Capesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Can you imagine the red neck of someone coming into your house and seeing your mario branded item and having to explain it

"Well he's a wee insta OG fae paisley and lives in a council one bed in a street notorious for auriclectomies. You can also have this lamp if you use code mariosmafia10 also so aye"

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilly Lou

Why post a picture of your “finished make up look” with an industrial strength filter on 🤔 might as well not bother with the makeup

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Love how he constantly boasts about cutting people out his life because he thinks the people he is talking about will read and give 2 shits. Marion, you don’t have any pals to cut out your life in the first place. And even if you did, no one would care if you stopped talking to them. They’d be relieved.

So aye. Tattie hearts to all 🥔

• Haha
I think she's been shopping to Primark for autumn bits, and a "fuck it you only live once" Castelvecchi, in the shade beige and in the scent shart, also.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Then fucking get rid of it! It’s rotten anyway, who the fuck needs a massive mirror in a living room of a tiny flat? And why do they need access to the phone line so often, what’s that about also?
Mebbes he's got a metered phone line, has tae put in 50p tae top it up 😂

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Isn’t it ironic that he uses snail serum when snails are famous for owning their own houses, and Marlon never will.

He is a slimy fucker though, I’ll give him that
We do in fact own our own houses. I'll let you in on a secret. I'm actually a racing snail. I thought removing my house would make me go faster but it just made me more sluggish.

I'll see myself out.
---
Deek ya wee basturt, swill your gums ya little runt, ya gingivitis reeks like ma ginger circle, the noo. Also.

View attachment 2334395
God, deek looks high as a kite here! He's not gonna get very far with the driving lessons if he's always on the waccy baccy.

• Haha

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
Own home range 😂💀
Imagine going through life with such delusions.
Honestly, I’m envious! It’s like oor Marion has the opposite of body dysmorphia, but in all areas of his life.

Proper munter but think he’s pyoor stunning
Lives in a shed in wasteland but thinks he’s really in a mansion in LA
Works a cleaning job (nothing wrong with that) but believes he’s some high powered CEO and calls the people he cleans for his ‘clients’
Has a literacy level of age 3 but thinks he can write a book

I could go on… must be nice to be so disillusioned ma lovelie xx 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Cannot wait until the weather picks up again and we get some scorchio sunshine and this wee wank stain is greetin into his plastic pumpkins and cheap mugs that it’s too warum

• Haha
  • Heart