Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishmammy

I’d rather have circummed to threads than circummed to buying shite autumnal shop window decor for my house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ferguson

VIP Member
Has tae wear 7 poond uncomfortable trainers fae Shein because he's keeping his New Balance & Nikes in a box for a year 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 30

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
His birthday isnae till mid August, and here he is daen his make up and tan all to practice for his birthday day oot to spoons and some place where he's gonnae take a pic of some shite cocktail close up no tellin us where he is captioned "cheers👌" this cunt is an oxygen thieving waste of skin, he's literally existing and not living!? Imagine getting dolled up a month before your birthday in your birthday outfit puttin on a fashion show in yer livin room while yer gangrene-ous boyfriend watches fitbaw wi his honkin socks on yer couch. He literally has ZERO life. Livin the dream Mas. .livin the dream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Marion definitely wants this more than wee Deek. I hope nae instructor takes him oan, I want Marion to be a bus wanker forever. Get on the bus you fat shit, and get super paranoid that there could be a tattler oan there, snapping you in the wild, you fucking hippo. If he gets a car, I'll personally make it my mission to pop to the Quad, and pelt it in jobbys, also.

• Haha
  • Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Curious about how long driving lessons are up there? Mine were only an hour so I don’t understand why he can’t wait till Deek gets back for dinner. Or is he really that selfish 😒

• Angry

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Hens, this is loosely Marion related but I saw that movie Barbie last night that he wanted to see and then didn’t want to see even though he wanted to get the tshirt but didn’t want the T-shirt etc, also.

Run, don’t walk to watch it! I laughed and fully cried. It’s such an amazing movie every woman and girl should watch.
Marion, don’t bother. The subject matter might be a bit to complicated for your wee brain. Capesh.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
When Martin tells us how he uses a product that’s made his skin better etc I put it on my list to make sure I don’t buy it. He has the worst skin ever and looks like he’s been dug up. My nanny’s been 6ft under for 12yrs and looks better than him. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Just snorted ma Coke Zero straight oot ma beak at the thought of Dumb & Dumber frequently moving their 10 foot mirror tae be able to get tae the WiFi.

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
His voice when he talks to that dog is like fucking nails on a chalkboard. Imagine having to actually live with that. Fucking hell I’d stick pencils in my own ears if it meant never having to hear that whining sound ever again.

I’m still reeling over the home range 😂 He doesn’t want a home range. He’s a greedy workshy layabout and just wants to try to make some easy money because he thinks if Hinch can do it, so can he. He doesn’t even have management!! 😂😂 If you’ve got a creative bone in your body, pick up a fucking pencil and draw some designs that aren’t just ripped off from someone else’s designs.
That's also his sexy time voice, Deek I've got ma winky oot 😍

• Haha
  • Sick

Popper

VIP Member
Ma back breaks just looking at that sofa. He hardly mentions it so he has 100% circummed tae the fact his freebie is a pile of shite

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Looks like Derek's shot his load on his face 😂

Screenshot_20230722-074230_Instagram.jpg

He's such a cockeyed ugly fecker 🙈

Screenshot_20230722-074446_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick