Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Just catching up now with the ugly little scroat.

No one needs to know what you've cleaned you freak show, because newsflash, we all know how to clean our homes 🙄
View attachment 2340918

Middle aged fanny what he is 🤣 What a way to live.
View attachment 2340920

I think I'll bleach my arsehole that day. It'll be more exciting 🤪
View attachment 2340922
I'm genuinely confused how he can be so shit at decor, for someone that spends months planning a coffee stayshun. His kitchen looks like one you get at work. I'm half expecting to see an A4 piece of paper stuck on the fridge saying wash your pots, or Babs tupperware with her fucking stinking fish in it ready to cause carnage at 12.30 when she pops the lid.
It's grim.
---
How much stuff do you actually even need in the bathroom though!? I have one wee cabinet in mine and that’s enough to store spare bog rolls, a replacement shampoo, body wash and hand wash, cotton buds, a cleaning spray, tampons, and a wee wash bag with stuff I use to wash my face. Then in the shower I have a wee shelf with just the products I actually use while I’m in there. That’s it! At this point his whole hoose is just a storage container 😭😭😭
I imagine Maz needs alot of Tampons, the massive fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Haud the McGill's bus, ah thought they phoned every driving instructor in the UK and Beirut and none of them had space, even wi Martin's blue tick????

Feck me, this makes my text box editing of pichures look professional, time fur me tae set up a wee bespoke small business oan that app and get sum oaf Deek's petty cash.
View attachment 2349621

Speaking of which, if Deek slid intae his DMs, does that mean Deek huz an Insta account?
Fab tip? The cunt has never been abroad and here he is like Paisleys answer to Gloria Hunniford!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Ferguson

VIP Member
That voice that he uses for Dully the BeeJong Dug gives me Savile vibes.

Hope you'se are aww cosy and ready for the big reveal also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Trying to be Andrew Wheatcroft yet again with the crass unnecessary vulgarity, acting like brands are tripping over themselves to secure a deal with him. Ok OG in Instagram of 5 years how many paid partnerships have you had? With the exception of ava may how many have been regular and resulted in a healthy return? I’ll wait… also buying the product yourself and pretending it’s an ad doesn’t count!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Cannae believe you nasty wee cows moved without telling me I was nearly ready to circum to withdrawls!!! Luckily I remembered ma names ma power and that I hud tae get up so it’s fine now

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Check oot wee Deek enjoying the quality of a real corner sofa.
Screenshot_20230729-215634~2.png

Miss Dollleee looks like she's in a hostage situation. Everytime ah see her wi strangler fingers I get silence of the lambs vibes.
Screenshot_20230729-220013.png

• Haha
  • Sad

Ferguson

VIP Member
54 comments = not even 0.05% of your "followers"

1 order.

Aye definitely the right time tae release your home range.

Amazing.
Nay wunner you're the OG of that app.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Make it Make sense. Marion the fat slut with a frogs throat, a nose that has more bumps on it than a London road, rotters hair and a nasty selfish personality. Then Domboi who looks nice and isn't unfortunate looking like or wee Marion. Like what is Deek thinking?

View attachment 2325064

View attachment 2325065
Maybe it was Dom who fucked Derek off because he’s a massive stoner with rank breath caused by the rotting gums. Also, the fact Derek is a massive racist. He’s no a catch

Madge2022

VIP Member
I bet he sits doon on the staff room sofa, criss, joos, hoosecoat tae read tattle aww cosy every day.

Then gets fumming and starts stomping roon the bedsit having a bitch fit. Wee Deek too stoned to notice.
Asking his polis work colleagues (definitely no pals) oan his 15 minute shift if they kin arrest us, if he shines their truncheons extra speshul. 👮‍♂️💦
---
Also Also Also Also Also Also

That’s all lovelies ALSO
Screenshot_20230725-201534~2.png

Ah'm getting quite expert in this editing (adding text box) malarkey, oor resident artist @hopethishelpsallthebest will be livid and calling me her troll 😂

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
🤣 going through a break up right now so feeling pretty shite about my life, but feeling better now cause all the above apply to me. Got a career, a home and I’m not a drain on society so aye 😘😘 happy F R I D A Y my lovelies also 😘
Oh hen ♥

Just visualize your ex wi a beak like Martin, wearing the honking hoosecoat and smelling like a black orchid wax melt. Lucky escape #soaye

• Haha
  • Heart