Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Hahaha him saying his shite Shein trainers killed his feet reminded me ae that time he wore his Guccis oot n aboot and hud tae get the train hame early coz his feet were sare

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My life made my lovelies, in Dunelm earlier on - Marion walking about on his phone and Derek looking like he didn't know where he was. Both midgets in real life 😂
Hen, you've made my absolute month with this. I circumed to some crappy news this week, but this pic is pyoor stunning and so forth. The neck is like a tree trunk, the fat whorebag, also. Keep you power ma lovelie and spine bright. Next time follow him home hen, and I'll paypal youse some petty cash, capeesh?

• Haha
  • Sad

mammaof3

VIP Member
I am going on holibobs tomorrow - smell the wealth - I have been told the phone coverage is shite so I will not be posting but more than likely I'll be phished on these.🍸🍸🍷🍷

I shall be back but feel free to update the wiki and post pictures galore of his blackheeds & rants for me to catch up on.

Cheers, ma dears. Spine bright. also.

• Heart
  • Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Imagine the only things you had “to look back on” was two shelves of poorly made wax melts with your signature on cardboard. What a fucking life.

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Has he actually thought about the cost of a car if Deek passes his test.
- The initial purchase of said Meep Meep 🚙
- Insurance as a 1st time driver that lives in Beirut
- Road Tax
- Annual service and general maintenance
- Fuel

Our Marion may have door to door service but that would be heavily restricted in (his words) 'buying shite online'.
He's no thought this oot ma lovelies.
He'd have to get finance for a new car, they give that to anyone. New car would be washed in Zoflora, parked proudly outside, and gone in sixty seconds, like Deek's pay and Mario's hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
"watching my figure" is something a middle aged woman would say as she types one fingered into her phone that has a flip case.

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Marion. The only cleaning influencer who doesn’t show the people oan the app him clean but instead just announces when it’s done.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Then fucking get rid of it! It’s rotten anyway, who the fuck needs a massive mirror in a living room of a tiny flat? And why do they need access to the phone line so often, what’s that about also?
Why put it in front of the phone line in the first place?

Why do you need a 10ft mirror when you're 5ft tall & 5ft wide?

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
The sister has tried her hand at a graze table and it looks like a donkey has shat on it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Circum is my new fave word. I'm going to start dropping it into the conversation at random times this evening to see if Mr Tinkerbell cat picks up on it :m

Martin will have a meltdown when he reads here later the big fat fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart