Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki.

The top he bought from Flannels has been posted above.

359790015_274416858527457_424072112053713406_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I canny wait to see him in this top 🤣🤣🤣
Praying he wears a wee bougie spaghetti strap vest under it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does he think Flannels is a flex? It’s owned by bleeping Mike Ashley! That being said I can’t wait to see it paired with the lilac Nike leggings and baby blue adidas trainers. Boujee!
Ma 12 year old has a flannels bag oan display in her bedroom, using it fur oor camping this weekend… no when us in oor 30s the noo used tae use oor carrier bags fae top shop / JD sport etc tae carry our PE kit fur school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
His face looks absolutely ridiculous; he needs to stop using filters or start using them properly. I can't see any difference in his teeth; they still look filthy. Perhaps it's time for a bespoke trip to Turkey! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2305748

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought this was a children’s T-shirt!
It probably is ! Cos he cannae afgord the adult version - unless he klarnas the duck out of it 🤣.
Poor Vivienne, is this what her lifelong carreer has come to?. Childrens top on display in a boujee kitchen alongside the cat litter tray and bespoke smeg appliances. #smellthewealth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck the teeth. All I can focus on is that massive ballbag he calls a nose. All the other tit he goes to his face, yet he leaves the biggest eyesore!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aye anxiety that bad he’s managed to get himself round the shops to spend Deek’s petty cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.