Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Hell hens! Should have put a warning before that jump scare!

Buying more autumn decorations while we’re still bang in the middle of summer. Sad little freak that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
✨ ma lovelies ✨

On this day of dawn, I have become a well known troll member on this app website.

I’d like to invite you all for cris and joos but no chocolate cause I don’t like chocolate but I have bought some galaxy cause I wis just in the mood for it.

tattie hearts to you aw 🥔 ❤
If there is no primula cheese board I’m no coming hen. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right trolls he’s on the autumn journey noo. I petitioned for this last year but it’s pure 🐍🐍🐍 on this app.
Autumn, so aye as a thread suggestion.
Also I’m no well so I need some sympathy votes also.
Love to youse aw especially my wee love @Babybail93 also, so aye

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like an extra fae orange is the new black, but wan that's overdosed and lying in mortuary slab which is mair comfy than his new couch.

Aye Martin hen, your sharts are rank and nae debates.
Screenshot_20230712-225456.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelie, could youse tell us aw where this magnificent looking parody account is please? 🥔 ❤
Ma hen I was gonnae gate keep this hidden gem but you wanted to know so you’ll get tae know. I used a bespoke instagram mock up website on small business Google and the picture I hand crafted mysel. It’s that easy tae rip the pish oot a him also

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wee ugly worm. Looks like where's Wally. Factual.
View attachment 2304207
We've reached pishy leaves and ugly, child pumpkin mugs time! 🙄🥴 Pathetic little man! 6 weeks until the trees are being pulled out for the explosion of plastic shite? Can you imagine that being your life? Nothing in it but decorating the same 2x2 square foot in seasonal themes (when you are rewrapping the kitchen in plastic) outside of the seasons in a desperate attempt to be first?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We've reached pishy leaves and ugly, child pumpkin mugs time! 🙄🥴 Pathetic little man! 6 weeks until the trees are being pulled out for the explosion of plastic shite? Can you imagine that being your life? Nothing in it but decorating the same 2x2 square foot in seasonal themes (when you are rewrapping the kitchen in plastic) outside of the seasons in a desperate attempt to be first?
Do we think next years the year he leaves the tree up and decorates it seasonally

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not only obsessed you sad bastard, but an 'OLD' one as well....Capitalised OLD because of him just saying he hates the fact of getting old.

That's our trigger word to use more often now he's told us 🤭
Screenshot_20230713-003937_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ma hen I was gonnae gate keep this hidden gem but you wanted to know so you’ll get tae know. I used a bespoke instagram mock up website on small business Google and the picture I hand crafted mysel. It’s that easy tae rip the pish oot a him also
Can you go wan step further for us please hen?
Make an actual Instagram parody accoont?
Every time the ugly fat slag posts you could do a parody version?
Please hen
Spine bright & keep you power also 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma luvlie, there is nae wae oor Marion could get aw the way oot tae Kirky. That’s bespokely too far north fur oor wee woodloose and his gremlin.

Thai Cafe’s alright, but Rasoi in Lenzie is mare worth the drive (or the 20 buses if you’re a shartin wee bus wanker).
He’s venturing out to Bishy the day so one more bus and he could visit kirky 🤣 but i think house of flavours or cakes shakes and flakes would b more suited to the teenage lassie he thinks he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He will 100% not be paying for his teeth today and I’m so glad I left woodhill dental practice! Seeing them gift this hole made me leave and find a new dentist who I pay a fortune too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.