Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of us can afford real work tops monzo. Stay in yer ain laine bleep chops ❤
The kitchen wrap place have only gained around 380 followers since he posted. Thought he got ‘hunners’ and thousands of messages every day from all his lovelies. Where are they all then?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The kitchen wrap place have only gained around 380 followers since he posted. Thought he got ‘hunners’ and thousands of messages every day from all his lovelies. Where are they all then?
In his imagination like the majority of the events that have happened in his life, so aye also 🥔 ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shares the vaguest bleeping Gofundme and expects to be hailed as a saint. What's it even for? Who are these people? Absolutely no information given in the story section. Does he even know what's happened? Because I don't and I actually read the News.

Reactions: 24
So ah ventured tae the small bus that is Braehead the day. (In ma Range Rover, no oan the McGills bus - smell the wealth) And a havny been fur ages and canny believe there’s a bespoke Flannels there! Right across from Deek’s work inaw! Aw the petty cash will be getting spent oan his lunch break.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yesterday.

360035110_796358382153417_8394091303286136290_n.jpg
359730885_1119500955685680_8909373144082696970_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fumin if he was in the braeheed Flannels and I didn’t see the wee hobbit creep buying a see through crop top

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.