Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. Does marlin know an undershirt isn't a T shirt? The security oaf his nipnips is going to be compromised also

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He needs to sit down and consider that his autumn obsession isn’t actually an obsession with autumn, it’s an obsession with orange coloured tat.

In all the years I’ve been following him, he’s never once been out to explore the countryside or parks near him to enjoy autumn weather or autumn activities.

He’s doing his usual BS of being so fabulously uniquely amazingly a season ahead of the whole world as if it makes him special, but it’s pathetic. The poor fool doesn’t realise that if the ‘amazing’ autumn accessories he got in previous years aren’t doing it for him, then he’s got a problem - and it’s to do with a constant need to acquire new stuff!

That’s nothing to do with seasons changing, it’s discontent and discomfort in your life. You can’t outspend it Mario.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He's hideous. Definitely got hit with the ugly stick when he fell out the ugly tree. I've never seen such a weird shaped head, such a bulbous ballsack for a nose, such small eyes, such massive pores, and such rotten teeth all on the one neck before
And that's just his good points.
---
Why is he standing so far back from her?! Also is the bespoke name badges so tulips doesn’t need to learn names
Bespoke restraining order.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He needs to sit down and consider that his autumn obsession isn’t actually an obsession with autumn, it’s an obsession with orange coloured tat.

In all the years I’ve been following him, he’s never once been out to explore the countryside or parks near him to enjoy autumn weather or autumn activities.

He’s doing his usual BS of being so fabulously uniquely amazingly a season ahead of the whole world as if it makes him special, but it’s pathetic. The poor fool doesn’t realise that if the ‘amazing’ autumn accessories he got in previous years aren’t doing it for him, then he’s got a problem - and it’s to do with a constant need to acquire new stuff!

That’s nothing to do with seasons changing, it’s discontent and discomfort in your life. You can’t outspend it Mario.
Autumn is such an amazing time because of all the stuff you can do like you just mentioned. Walks through Autumn leaves, pumpkin picking (and carving) going to Harvest festivals, bonfire night, cosy afternoons in the pub, eating seasonal veg, taking the kids Trick or Treating,... He never does any of that! He just buys random tit, trying to capture the essence of Autumn that he so desperately craves but probably never gets. He probably feels completely jaded every year because despite filling his flat with orange coloured plastic crap, the feeling still escapes him and he can't figure out why he's not feeling it despite all the money he's spent and all the tit he's bought. Autumn when I was a kid was such a special time and my mum never once bought a bit of Autumn ✨Décor✨ because you can't just buy a feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wooahhhh those few dots of doom absolutely triggered me something awfy! Shakey hands, buckling shelves, saying ‘if you know you know’ 100 times, hairsprays and hair products for 10 strands, makeup he doesn’t use, the lies about being allergic to tit, the clutter… like arghhhh 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg...the last story right at the beginning he seems to forget to put in his insta voice, anyone else hear his real voice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Shelves and shelves of unused shite. Phenom. Beginning tae wunner if he's an actual shoaplifter, mibbe that's whit the big coat is aw about, foo o secret poakits.
Everything he's got is dear, jist how does he dae it as a pairt time cleaner, no tae mention the designer claes an smegma appliances. Must be a bespoke cleaning Joab he's goat. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"If you know you know " STOP saying it!!! I can't stand it.
Also, where does dumb Deek keep his stuff? Probably got a bar of soap and a lynx Africa spray in the bathroom and that's it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
"If you know you know " STOP saying it!!! I can't stand it.
Also, where does dumb Deek keep his stuff? Probably got a bar of soap and a lynx Africa spray in the bathroom and that's it
Was just coming on to say the same, I could slap him every time I hear him say it😬

Reactions: 13
Autumn is such an amazing time because of all the stuff you can do like you just mentioned. Walks through Autumn leaves, pumpkin picking (and carving) going to Harvest festivals, bonfire night, cosy afternoons in the pub, eating seasonal veg, taking the kids Trick or Treating,... He never does any of that! He just buys random tit, trying to capture the essence of Autumn that he so desperately craves but probably never gets. He probably feels completely jaded every year because despite filling his flat with orange coloured plastic crap, the feeling still escapes him and he can't figure out why he's not feeling it despite all the money he's spent and all the tit he's bought. Autumn when I was a kid was such a special time and my mum never once bought a bit of Autumn ✨Décor✨ because you can't just buy a feeling.
Autumn is no ma passion. I actually dread the months of October and November. But I agree, it's a feeling of putting on a coat and scarf and going out in nature and taking in the amazing colours. Watching how everything changes and adapts to the cold. My favourite dog walks are this time of year. I hate everything else about it lol
I can't think of any reason to fill your house with orange plastic crap. He will never understand this. Cause he disny go anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is no need for all those products, especially for someone with the highest spectrum of sensitivity on his face.

Fooks sake, pick a skin care product lane and stick to it, ya hoarder.

If this is the result of getting rid of half, then wtf was it like befare.

Buckled shelf - hiya Mario. 👋

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.