Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that beige really goes well with the fire damaged grey wallpaper 🥴🥴

8A83FD9A-7048-4DDD-83A1-8D24F3A8080E.png

Stunning and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where is the scrotum getting his money from? He is hardly at work ffs.

I know he told the world a while back he was changing the fillings in his manky teeth, but they don't come cheap.

Is he a rent boi?

His dentists do offer a plan so he may be using that.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm chuckling away here because he looks a right tit when he poses 🤣

Now invest in a nose reduction job ffs 🤥

Screenshot_20230713-194707_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where is the scrotum getting his money from? He is hardly at work ffs.

I know he told the world a while back he was changing the fillings in his manky teeth, but they don't come cheap.

Is he a rent boi?

His dentists do offer a plan so he may be using that.

View attachment 2306197
Plot twist, all these times she goes quiet she’s actually flying out to Dubai to be a porta potty for her petty cash 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hes so unfortunate looking. But he thinks he's stunning 🤣
He's hideous. Definitely got hit with the ugly stick when he fell out the ugly tree. I've never seen such a weird shaped head, such a bulbous ballsack for a nose, such small eyes, such massive pores, and such rotten teeth all on the one neck before

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah he's got tae be trolling us with the teeth post.

Bald patches, flat heed, manky teeth.
The super size pores on the giant beak also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He's only bought that top Vivienne Westwood because that's all he could afford, sale items not like he can buy earrings, bag, scarfs so forth. It looks cheap something from the New look sale that's been bashed about 1000x in the rack.

He literally spends money every single day, it madness he can't just go to work then home.
Also why do him and Deed Deek have their time off together all the time? Mr Isa and I are only ever off same time if we are actually going away but these two just sit in their shed, spread out across the slab sipping out their fake pepsi reusable cups. Also Soo ayye 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.