Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also whit kind of dentistry means you can scroll socials mid morning? A wee butcher jurnee coming up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Away up to beg and mooch more furniture from his Roblox sofa wumen I’m guessing from his breakfast location of choice 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet it’s that dentist’s day off the morra and he has pretended he got the day wrong because he can’t stand the thought of the death breath. Let it be the locums problem 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As if his Dentist contacted him. Just another lie to add to his list 🤣
Mario really is an embarrassing, incompetent fool 🤡 And him an his petty cash. What a dick 🤭

Screenshot_20230712-111223_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just thinking what an earth could he possibly spend his deek’s petty cash on? What more does he need to buy? I do not understand

• Haha
Must have been reading here about his hypocritical use of large chain eateries and coffee shoaps so has had to mention that this mornings fry up is fae a family run business..... Fat bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mario really is an embarrassing, incompetent fool 🤡 And him an his petty cash. What a dick 🤭

View attachment 2302698
My dental practice calls you up the day before for a reminder of appointment, I bet that's what's happened but wi Martin being an influencer he thinks he gets speshul service, also. #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whenever he does a mirror pic like that it just reminds me of those really old blokes you see on the tube doing a Soduku on their phone that's two inches from their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A fool and his petty cash are soon parted.
This has goat tae be a thread title suggestion ma luvlie 😂
Haha was just coming on to say that!! We were there last weekend
That wee hidden gem that naebody knows aboot. I wus sat outside it waiting for MrMac to get his bum oot of Maggie Mays the other afternoon, spending his petty cash day drinking wae his pals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2302698
Most will call or send you a text the day before to confirm your appointment so what’s most likely happened is he got the text/call today for an appointment tomorrow and realised he’s fucked the date up. Plonker.

• Haha
He really wants to lay off the fry ups or that holiday wardrobe aint going to fit next year.
Will be a bespoke gastric band journey to Turkey next year instead of Lanza 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahhh that wee hidden gem in the centre of city. An area that is always bustling with activity and full of people. Yet again, this idiot doesn’t know what the term “hidden gem” means.

I too am in the hidden gem that is Glasgow. Will keep an eye out for the 2 hobbits wearing leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can imagine him oan his holidays in Benidorm posting pics ae the shoebox n concrete couch posting “take me back!” coz he canny stand a normal human experience of a beach holiday in the sun where folk like the heat & enjoy eating actual vegetables

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who heads up to Glasgow dressed like that?? It’s like his bottom half is off to goat yoga and his top half off for a round of golf. He’s a walking sports direct advert and that’s no compliment Mario!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
✨ ma lovelies ✨

On this day of dawn, I have become a well known troll member on this app website.

I’d like to invite you all for cris and joos but no chocolate cause I don’t like chocolate but I have bought some galaxy cause I wis just in the mood for it.

tattie hearts to you aw 🥔 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.