Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it. Deek will “surprise” him with a holiday away this year and Marion had nae idea 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She'll be wanting a wee African baby now. Can't order one from a small business hens!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he announces tae the Internet he has his euros a year early, living in that tit hole he does, he is more stupid than I thought

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The blue wkd has killed me 😂😂 canny believe Deek let’s himself get dragged to into this tit show, grow a pair ya daftie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does he keep calling his followers beauts? I’ve always known that to be an insult. Beaut = moron. I’m sure his genuine followers are morons but I don’t think Mario would be that brave to tell them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m calling it. Deek will “surprise” him with a holiday away this year and Marion had nae idea 🙄
I think the holiday is this year also, either a surprise or they are going and he will keep it quiet until they come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The blue wkd has killed me 😂😂 canny believe Deek let’s himself get dragged to into this tit show, grow a pair ya daftie
I was thinking this as well. The videos and pictures he puts up with Derek on them shows Derek sitting like Dum Dum staring at the TV or on his phone.
The conversation between the two of them must be riveting 😴

Ffs, getting cosy in the middle of summer 😒

Screenshot_20230712-000756_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🎶 in West Ayrshire born and raised,
round ma scheme is where ah spent most of ma days

Chilling out, I Mas, thinking I wuz all cool
When in fact I’ve turned out tae be an absooolute tool.
🎶
Hen, ye need a map, there's nae West Ayrshire, or is that where Maria thinks she comes fae?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.