Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hen, ye need a map, there's nae West Ayrshire, or is that where Maria thinks she comes fae?
Hobbiton isnae oan a map either hen, but Monzo is definitely a halfling also. Now, this app is no ma joab, never message this page again and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking this as well. The videos and pictures he puts up with Derek on them shows Derek sitting like Dum Dum staring at the TV or on his phone.
The conversation between the two of them must be riveting 😴

Ffs, getting cosy in the middle of summer 😒

View attachment 2302013
Absolutely impossible to get cosy in that bedsit with a crack den across the landing.

Really irritates me when he calls it a house also

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was thinking this as well. The videos and pictures he puts up with Derek on them shows Derek sitting like Dum Dum staring at the TV or on his phone.
The conversation between the two of them must be riveting 😴

Ffs, getting cosy in the middle of summer 😒

View attachment 2302013
I love that you can see the shadow of the bleep washings 😂 pure cosy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You’se are giving this idiot far too much credit. He really is asking about euro rates and has bought his entire holiday wardrobe a year in advance coz he has an empty bespoke life.
He’s aff out to stuff his face and spend the petty cash. Love when he you’ses a phrase he’s heard during his time in retail incorrectly and think he sounds clever. Petty cash, high footfall area and touch points my fave. Nothing he doesn’t know about retail!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hay Wednesday. Fatty's off for a fry up, in her stinking leggings and the dentist has been saved from the death breath, on this dayn of dawn also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So he had a week off booked well in advance. It’s Hay Wednesday now and, so far, his plans have amounted to seeing a kid’s movie in the cinema, and going to the dentist?

What a sad and depressing life. I would go out of my mind if I had such a small life. My 80 year old disabled mother gets out waaaay more than Marlon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He really is trolling us ….
Let’s go spend some petty cash!
who the duck speaks like that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do dentists take Klarna these days? How the duck can he afford yon cosmetic dentistry? A worked in a real joab aw ma life an a couldny afford tae dae that. A must be dain it aw wrang, spendin ma petty cash oan things like home cooked grub and bills. Also he's a fud.
---
I just noticed the personalised panties also and it’s finished me aff!! Hen youse are ma Tattle Queen tonsa love tae youse and Mr Best 🥔❤
It's the big dildo in the basket for me 😂😂😂😂 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.