Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨ ma lovelies ✨

On this day of dawn, I have become a well known troll member on this app website.

I’d like to invite you all for cris and joos but no chocolate cause I don’t like chocolate but I have bought some galaxy cause I wis just in the mood for it.

tattie hearts to you aw 🥔 ❤
Spine bright hen, congratulations also 🥔 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did he delete the euros post? Posting it shows he has absolutely nae clue and is lying when he says he's been to all these party capitals in Europe. Chats some tit this wee fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The euros post is gone, surely he wouldn't buy his euros a whole YEAR in advance?
Am very much doubt his dentist was sitting on Instagram at 10 in morning clearly got a reminder, Marion trying make out shes got herself a wee bespoke private dentist.

I've just caught up because anytime I tried get on it kept saying tattle updating. Tattle was just teasing and trolling me. Also

Tons love tae all youse beauts, I've worked extra hard this week (whole 1 hour overtime) so going get myself some beige food and go Amazon spend some petty cash. Also
💎👌✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Most will call or send you a text the day before to confirm your appointment so what’s most likely happened is he got the text/call today for an appointment tomorrow and realised he’s fucked the date up. Plonker.
Yeah mine sends a text. This fool is making out that they've got better things to do by looking at his Instagram.

Sorry Maz, no way would l have that crap on my kitchen units
Screenshot_20230712-175918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_8092.png

Glasgow Live posted that oor Stace was in Glasgow this week. And also maid Marion, your bespoke invite to the bespoke independent business got lost in the post also. Guess you’re no part of oor Stace’s crew 🤷🏻‍♀️ tuns a luv

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw a few days ago SSS was in Scotland and thought she must no be anywhere near Glasgow as surely she would be meeting up with her new BBF Marion surely???
but low and behold she wasn’t too far away from Beirut towers 😬😬😬 I guess shartin Martin was to busy with all his plans he just couldn’t fit her in

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2303565
Glasgow Live posted that oor Stace was in Glasgow this week. And also maid Marion, your bespoke invite to the bespoke independent business got lost in the post also. Guess you’re no part of oor Stace’s crew 🤷🏻‍♀️ tuns a luv
Ma luvlie, there is nae wae oor Marion could get aw the way oot tae Kirky. That’s bespokely too far north fur oor wee woodloose and his gremlin.

Thai Cafe’s alright, but Rasoi in Lenzie is mare worth the drive (or the 20 buses if you’re a shartin wee bus wanker).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah mine sends a text. This fool is making out that they've got better things to do by looking at his Instagram.

Sorry Maz, no way would l have that crap on my kitchen units
View attachment 2303577
Firstly Marion, the team did your kitchen wrap not done it. Secondly, share them the love and support there new page… whit??? It’s their because it belongs to them. Go spend your petty cash on some English lessons and stop embarrassing yaself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wondered how long he would take to do the latest TikTok trend.
He looks more miserable than ever as an old man though 🤭

Screenshot_20230712-203007_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230712-203506_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I just can’t, with the autumn vibes post in the middle of July. Wishing your goddamn life away Mario - just be in and enjoy the present for once!

Reactions: 25
Need a front and back door for those 🍁✨vibes🍁✨ Marion. Hate to break it to you… He won’t even spend his petty cash visiting somewhere like that. Too busy throwing it away on more plastic and tit from SHEIN to rot in landfill a year later.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw a few days ago SSS was in Scotland and thought she must no be anywhere near Glasgow as surely she would be meeting up with her new BBF Marion surely???
but low and behold she wasn’t too far away from Beirut towers 😬😬😬 I guess shartin Martin was to busy with all his plans he just couldn’t fit her in
He's so busy and important that he has tae huv at least a year's notice tae fit things in etc. #also
---
I wondered how long he would take to do the latest TikTok trend.
He looks more miserable than ever as an old man though 🤭

View attachment 2303946

View attachment 2303958
Kin youse please tell me which wans ur before and after off the auld ageing. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.