Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank duck, I've caught up.
Mr Best is nooo wellll. He had an op, then blacked out, low oxygen, but they still discharged him. A few days later he collapsed and was rushed in by ambulance. He has a clot in his lungs. He almost died 😭 it's been horrific, but he's getting there. Truth be told, we think it was Marion's fault, also. The sound of his nasaly whining voice caused him to collapse and so forth. I've telt him he needs to stop thinking aboot himself, and get back tae work to get me ma petty cash, to spend oan sporks and febreeze also.
I cannae believe her busy weekend consisted of going to sit in a waiting room, while Sadie the hooker gets her brows topped up. Imagine her saying to the brow lady, "I dunno who that ugly bleep is oot there the nooo, he just follows me hen, pay him no attention"
Another thing, I think he looks like an Ashley also. He'd say "Hello ma lovelies, I'm Ashley with a Y. And so forth." I also think he looks like a Primrose. So aye.
Flippin eck as us Yorkshire folk would say! Glad he's on the mend now. I can't do the Mario speak 🤣 but glad to hear all ok also (I can do that bit🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Flippin eck as us Yorkshire folk would say! Glad he's on the mend now. I can't do the Mario speak 🤣 but glad to hear all ok also (I can do that bit🤣🤣)
Well, he should thank his lucky star's he doesnae live in Cherynobl towers hen, with seventeen million wax melts, candles and burners, his lungs would be all over the Lionel flairs. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hay Hens whit day is it? Marion hasny let us know for a while. Also, I just had a read of his bio 🤣 it gets funnier the more you read it. “Lifestyle” and “OG since 2018” are my fave parts. Does he know what OG means?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had the email from Hobbycraft this morning, the plush pumpkins are back, just waiting on a wee post now about supporting that wee small business and all things Autumn 🍁.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had the email from Hobbycraft this morning, the plush pumpkins are back, just waiting on a wee post now about supporting that wee small business and all things Autumn 🍁.
Huv they been oot oaf stock that long since he promoted their small business. 😉 Martin really is an OG influencer since 2018, also. 👌

If youse want tae live like an influencer hen, get the neon yellow pepper light #iykykiydkgtk

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daisy Uncle has started following a new kitchen wrap account, is that him away to change it already? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hay Hens whit day is it? Marion hasny let us know for a while. Also, I just had a read of his bio 🤣 it gets funnier the more you read it. “Lifestyle” and “OG since 2018” are my fave parts. Does he know what OG means?
Yes, he knows it stands for odious goblin and so forth, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
So sorry to hear a couple of us are experiencing grief and stress right now. Remember this place is here for a wee bit of comic relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The fact the rat doesn’t follow any of the accounts back
Worm
Absolutely howling about the shoes
The poor little Africans would rather walk on nails than his monsterous maz trainers also 😂
---
We love Playa Blanca and try to go twice a year. Never felt it windy and it's always hot. He will hate it. He better no be comprising ma safe space.
---
Abit off topic but does anyone follow The Latham Life? I feel like she might just trump Maz on the candle/diffuser/reed/wax front. I don't know how anyone can live in her house with all the chemicals. She also has a cat and dog's. She might be his inspiration.
Yes
Boring as duck with constant wax melt tit & always looking at herself messing with her fuckin hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So sorry to hear a couple of us are experiencing grief and stress right now. Remember this place is here for a wee bit of comic relief.
I follow a few dumbass 'influencers' on here but this is the one I love the most because the sheer humour is off the wall, I literally laugh out loud at times on here, this is a totally different vibe from all the others. Also... Scottish humour is gallus! Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I am bedridden because I've not had Mario to tell me to get up in ages 😢
Wrong emoji hen, it's this 🥲

I need you to get up!! There's power in your name!! You didnae choose this app, it's not your joab, but you need to walk with the elephant's. You got this!! Keep you power wee dhollay. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The fact the rat doesn’t follow any of the accounts back
Worm
Absolutely howling about the shoes
The poor little Africans would rather walk on nails than his monsterous maz trainers also 😂
---

Yes
Boring as duck with constant wax melt tit & always looking at herself messing with her fuckin hair
Thon African weans seen the nick of him and those lilac leggings and are currently recording a bandaid style song to help him also

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is he asking the noo, he doesn't go until next year. also.

Doesn't he realise they can go up or down between then?

358542329_1521268534943603_7410958798680971618_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A blue WKD at 4 in the afternoon before going with his wee hobbit pal tae see the little mermaid, he’s a wee teenage lassie. Am deed

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I follow a few dumbass 'influencers' on here but this is the one I love the most because the sheer humour is off the wall, I literally laugh out loud at times on here, this is a totally different vibe from all the others. Also... Scottish humour is gallus! Factual.
Hen, this isny oor joab but we're just so, so massively ok that you laugh here, so thankful, couldn't do it without you.

I'm always actually amazed anyway can decifer this thread, mon the Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Euro rates a year before he goes on his holiday. duck me I've read it all now hens.
Does he not know they change daily?? What a bleeping idiot. Does he need Velcro shoes? Seems like shoe laces would be too complicated for him.

Very few places even take cash these days as well.

• Haha
For the love of god please don’t tell me the idiot is getting his euros just now? I honestly can’t with him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.