Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably too personal to share with you snakes on this app but I’ve had a terrible weekend. My husband’s last surviving parent was killed in an accident over the weekend. He’s an only child and so it’s been a rough few days of postmortems, police statements, funeral arrangements etc.

This thread has kept me going. I’ve been dipping in and out while sitting in waiting rooms and crying on unbleached toilets.

I love you trolls.
Sending tattie love hen ❤ 🥔 also

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone would think he was the greatest influencer there was, but the berk got influenced by the influencer that is Andrew W.
and then he aff links it - only he.
From Jan.

1689007169672.png
358928728_290414160039504_3182108224041569976_n.jpg

• Wow
Probably too personal to share with you snakes on this app but I’ve had a terrible weekend. My husband’s last surviving parent was killed in an accident over the weekend. He’s an only child and so it’s been a rough few days of postmortems, police statements, funeral arrangements etc.

This thread has kept me going. I’ve been dipping in and out while sitting in waiting rooms and crying on unbleached toilets.

I love you trolls.
That’s just awful. I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve been dealing with. Glad we have managed to give you some escape and relief xx

• Heart

I love you trolls.
Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's mop kicking the duck out of "Hay Monday" hen. Thinking about treating him to a beige buffet, to build his strength up, so aye.
Mop kicking duck outta monday and shouting you and Mr Hope on from the rooftops hen. Spine bright both of youse. Xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

I love you trolls.
Sending love tae the cosy fam ma hen, we’re here wae criss and joos whenever you need a chat 💕💕

• Heart
View attachment 2297633View attachment 2297634

Mario.

Just a handy tip seeing as you want to be a proper influencer the noo.

Your phone has a space bar, which is used for creating spaces between words etc. Use this and it will make you appear educated.

It's thank you, not thankyou.

View attachment 2297642
Its akin to the gap between his ears. bleeping moose that he is.
---

I love you trolls.
Fkn hell mate. I'm sorry love. Sending you tattie hearts xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks trolls.

Sorry for derailing.

My in-law was eloquent, intelligent, ambitious, and loved. Basically, the anti-Mario.

Let’s mop kick the tit out of Maz in their memory ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

I love you trolls.
Sending love ma lovlie❤ keep your strength 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I love you trolls.
So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your Husband. Hugs ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awww no Maz shouldn't aspire to be like the horror that is Hinch. The poor kid in the pic probably has 'Ronnie' plastered all over his shoes and is now not sure what his own name is.
If he waits a few years he kin huv Martin's bespoke Nike trainers with Mas oan the back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hinch has shared this. Why cannae oor Marion send some of his wee toddler shoes, to help oot the kids also? Etc.
View attachment 2298951
Can you imagine a poor wee African tot getting some shoes and it’s Marion’s purple beeesssspppoookkkeeee Nikes , wee guy would be like ‘I am so grateful for your generosity but f’ off mate no chance l am wearing those would rather have nothing’ god bless

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.