Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank duck, I've caught up.
Mr Best is nooo wellll. He had an op, then blacked out, low oxygen, but they still discharged him. A few days later he collapsed and was rushed in by ambulance. He has a clot in his lungs. He almost died 😭 it's been horrific, but he's getting there. Truth be told, we think it was Marion's fault, also. The sound of his nasaly whining voice caused him to collapse and so forth. I've telt him he needs to stop thinking aboot himself, and get back tae work to get me ma petty cash, to spend oan sporks and febreeze also.
I cannae believe her busy weekend consisted of going to sit in a waiting room, while Sadie the hooker gets her brows topped up. Imagine her saying to the brow lady, "I dunno who that ugly bleep is oot there the nooo, he just follows me hen, pay him no attention"
Another thing, I think he looks like an Ashley also. He'd say "Hello ma lovelies, I'm Ashley with a Y. And so forth." I also think he looks like a Primrose. So aye.
Aw hen. I'm sorry to hear this. Sounds terrifying. Hope you are OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine your life was so empty that you need to fill your day going to get euros for a holiday that’s 1 year away. It’s so obvious they aren’t used to this going on holiday business. The way they’re acting is embarrassing.

Even if someone tells him the euros rates, the thick bastards won’t understand what it means.

And the blu wkds in a wine glass before going to see a kid’s film 🤣 creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine sitting in the cinema with your little children watching Little Mermaid and seeing 2 adult men sat there without any kids. Freakish behaviour in this day and age and nae debates. My opinion,my rules. Factual also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Who even changes currency anymore to go on holiday? He is like a 65 year old woman going to Benidorm for their holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He’s no right hens. Who seriously buys their euros a year in advance? I have been away in Mexico (smell the wealth) the last 2 weeks and the day before we went I thought I should get some pesos for tipping and stuff. I didn’t have them sat in my draw for 18 months before ma holiday also. Easier to just use a card abroad these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think we need a holiday snap of them in Benidorm. Mazda driving the disability cart thing with his shart card on and Deek sat in the basket in front. Capeesh and also so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do take some cash when I'm on holiday just for tipping and paying for taxis, bus fares etc, but duck getting it a year before I go. What an absolute donkey dick he is

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hen, this isny oor joab but we're just so, so massively ok that you laugh here, so thankful, couldn't do it without you.

I'm always actually amazed anyway can decifer this thread, mon the Tattlers!
I feel at home here and unnerstaun everything cos an no that far awa fae the shire that is Maria's. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You lot are so bloody mean 🐍 - he just wants to exchange all the pennies he's made from his Amazon affiliate links so that he's ready for his holiday 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine that suitcase. Full up with Primani polyester and a bundle of Euros. Lost somewhere in the Paisley Penthouse atop tat towers.
Or is he going soon🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma hens I’m getting more and more convinced they’re no actually going next year but this year because surely to god no one is this stupid, I cannot accept that he’s getting his euros a year in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have three holidays booked for this year (smell the wealth), with the first one in less that 2 weeks and im yet to even think about getting Euros. What a little prick he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ma hens I’m getting more and more convinced they’re no actually going next year but this year because surely to god no one is this stupid, I cannot accept that he’s getting his euros a year in advance.
He can't say when. His security would be compromised. Can't have wild pics of him also fingering the duty free. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.