Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he sets his kettle and toaster a mile from the wall gives me the rage. Just pure clutter everywhere on them worktops. I still can't get my head around him having smeg purchases just to keep up with the huns when he lives in a penthouse in Beirut and has a communal landing filled with needles piss stains up the walls. Does he even like toast the fat slag?
It's not like he actually needs the worktop space for, you know, cooking meals from scratch though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oan the Google ye can git random nummer generators for raffles, mibbes there's also a random wee bizniss generator and that's what he's used. Am sure he's never even heard of most o them, but he thinks he's Billy big bollocks and he done them aw massive favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's these small touches which separate the classy people in society from you bunch of trolls 🐍 :ROFLMAO: Spine bright 💎
I must be the absolute lowest then, having my wifi password stuck to the back of the TV remote from that pack of stickers that always come with the router, also.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That kitchen looks exactly what it is. A cheap council lash up with some coloured plastic stuck over it. The fact he has smeg appliances on it cracks me up
Bespoke 'all fur coat and no knickers' decor ma lovelies. Also factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must be the absolute lowest then, having my wifi password stuck to the back of the TV remote from that pack of stickers that always come with the router, also.
Blocked and reported, ah hope youse don't let visitors in your Beirut penthouse, ah'm affronted fur youse ma lovelie. Perhaps look at sum oaf those small businesses shared by Saint Martin and get your wifi password (re)framed. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably too personal to share with you snakes on this app but I’ve had a terrible weekend. My husband’s last surviving parent was killed in an accident over the weekend. He’s an only child and so it’s been a rough few days of postmortems, police statements, funeral arrangements etc.

This thread has kept me going. I’ve been dipping in and out while sitting in waiting rooms and crying on unbleached toilets.

I love you trolls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Probably too personal to share with you snakes on this app but I’ve had a terrible weekend. My husband’s last surviving parent was killed in an accident over the weekend. He’s an only child and so it’s been a rough few days of postmortems, police statements, funeral arrangements etc.

This thread has kept me going. I’ve been dipping in and out while sitting in waiting rooms and crying on unbleached toilets.

I love you trolls.
Sorry to hear your sad news. Take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I love you trolls.
I'm sorry you and your husband are going through that. Take care ma lovely and spine bright 🥔❤ Tattie hearts for you.

But seriously, do take care of yourself and your husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's what I would do, but I have a walking talking sticker i.e. ma hubby, he can recall the code - all 10 random letters - the freakoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Tinkerbell cat obviously disnae share her wealth oaf a WiFi password. Surely everyone huz their bespoke WiFi password in their high footfall area. #gettaeken #getsumclass 🤔
the state of me hen, mine's still on the back of the router and any guests that come into my house with a front and back door can go get it themselves but I might get one of them wee money box tins from poundland and label it petty cash, then put it beside the router for guests to contribute. not my quote. nae debates. also. etc. xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I love you trolls.
Sorry to hear this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I love you trolls.
so sorry to hear this, please take care of yourself. Sending you both love x

• Heart

I love you trolls.
So so sorry ♥

• Heart

I love you trolls.
I’m sorry to hear that; sending love ❤

• Heart

I love you trolls.
How horrendous for you 😔 Us snakes will be thinking of you. Tattie hearts and tonsa luv. Keep you power and spine bright also always. ❤ 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Clicked the link for the spork thingy, checked the reviews…..perfect for a pair of hobbits then….
Do people actually buy such pointless things? Honestly I despair of humanity sometimes. And as for Maz well she's not even in the same ballpark as evolution is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.