Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His real name has to be Marvin. Although that's a wee shame on the laddie fae 'The Scheme', Bullit the doags dad.
---
More Like a Kevin or a Nigel 😂
---
I think
IF he goes to Meadowhall
It’s a crappy little stall anyway my friend got me a was melt when she went 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
If it’s November I bet maz is there with a reindeer jumper on & antlers or a Christmas hat
He’ll look a right big berk 😂
He won't need to spend any petty cash on a fake red nose to go with the jumper and antlers, he already has one for real. Canna hide behind a filter on a kiosk

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So it looks like he purchased the Solomon dead sisters book on June 22nd, which is 15 days ago.

Bull tit it's been in his kitchen drawer since then - he only has 5 drawers and I bet his beak has been in them since then.

1688751543823.png
358179625_942854333648261_8337950239980450169_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Actually gives me the boak when he's mincing doon the Paisley pavements in his nylon leggings, swinging the Roy Cropper shopper bag also 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How could this have happened? Mazda, Patron Saint Of Small Businesses, chanted her on from the rooftops, but her business didn’t succeed? I thought Maz had a really far reach? Don’t tell me his ability to be life changing to small businesses was all in his oddly shaped heid? 🥹
IMG_4066.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How could this have happened? Mazda, Patron Saint Of Small Businesses, chanted her on from the rooftops, but her business didn’t succeed? I thought Maz had a really far reach? Don’t tell me his ability to be life changing to small businesses was all in his oddly shaped heid? 🥹
View attachment 2291755
Whit, even though influencer Martin helped her tae sell oot her Spanish flaircleaner, I am shooketh. Joy of clean will be quaking in their size 5 personalized trainers, if even Martin can't save a business, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🎶 you can run, you can hide, but Mart, you can’t escape the shart 🎶

It makes me ill how tight his leggings are also abzalootley no need 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So it looks like he purchased the Solomon dead sisters book on June 22nd, which is 15 days ago.

Bull tit it's been in his kitchen drawer since then - he only has 5 drawers and I bet his beak has been in them since then.
The wee snake has had his boujee kitchen jurnee since then as well so there’s nae way he didnae ken there was a parcel from that small business Amazon in his kitchen drawer also.

Actually, ma Katonas are playing up. I think the kitchen mess glow up was the 17th or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m starting to think it’s compression tights she is wearing all the time. Due to having such bad circulation from all the salt. Grotesque fat ox

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2291755
But Marion said he sold her out the other week when he was waffling on about the scent of nostalgia (that will be pine for the rest of us). Could it be that he's as much of a piss poor influencer as he is a man? Don't worry, just answered my own question...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2291755
Another business touched by the strangler hawns gone down the shitter so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he’s going to share and recommend small businesses without using any of their services? Just to make himself look like the saviour of small businesses. Honestly. This wee prick gets worse by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pfffttt as if he's genuinely bothered about them. He's too busy thinking about himself, the self centred hole
Screenshot_20230707-214326_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.