Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hay lovelies I was fumming, I thought I lost y'all. Love the new thread title it's proper boujee etc also. Will be back tonight to catch up 😁 Spine bright and so forth. Happy Friday. Keep your power hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A grid post about his name??? Get to duck. Imagine posting that 😂
Tell me you have no content without telling me you have no content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So if we think Mario doesn’t suit him, what does?

Keith? Trevor?
More Like a Kevin or a Nigel 😂
---
I think
IF he goes to Meadowhall
It’s a crappy little stall anyway my friend got me a was melt when she went 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
If it’s November I bet maz is there with a reindeer jumper on & antlers or a Christmas hat
He’ll look a right big berk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way is his real name Mario!
He’ll always be Maria Marion big snout McKnight to me, Nae debates!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Went out last night and he is

Still swearing like the moron he is.​
Still moaning about work.​
Still can't read.​
Still has no style whatever angle he posts the wrapped kitchen from.​
Still a head.​

Anyway, Happy FriYay loverlies.

View attachment 2291107
View attachment 2291108View attachment 2291109View attachment 2291110
I would be so pissed off if I was Deek and that fat throbber kept talking a whole load of rubbish while I was trying to watch TV. Chuck him out Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if we think Mario doesn’t suit him, what does?

Keith? Trevor?
Martin definitely. I never call him Mario now, actually forgot that was his name as I've been calling him Martin for so long 😂

The way he saunters down the pavement like a caterpillar in the Romanian car wash tracksuit bottoms gives me the complete ick. I can smell him through my phone :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dunno what he’s bumping his gums about. Apparently he’s been called “Maz” for years. Nae debates also
His lifelong nickname is Mas no Maz hen. Snakes on this app calling him Maz. Do not message this page again. Capeesh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another chapter in the book I'd things that didnae happen monnochio, wit happened to your ring doorbell did it no catch the Herms driver delivering labia ladys book, and us normal folk also get a notification any parcel is delivered on that app your nothing but a cock nose liar so aye nae debates oan ma post...your an arse licking nobody ..factual

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another chapter in the book I'd things that didnae happen monnochio, wit happened to your ring doorbell did it no catch the Herms driver delivering labia ladys book, and us normal folk also get a notification any parcel is delivered on that app your nothing but a cock nose liar so aye nae debates oan ma post...your an arse licking nobody ..factual
He's such a liar. I like that sticker sister didn't send him a free copy. But anyone normal wouldn't sit there and whinge they never got their parcel they would just check their amazon app. I call BS. Anyway he can add that to the pile of influencer Classic literature shite he likes to pile up to look well read. Ive never bought a single one of those dreadful books and never will

• Haha
As bleeping if that fat bleep had a parcel he didn’t notice for 2 weeks! Remember the carry on with HERMS the other year? He would have been straight onto Amazon

• Haha
I think he looks like a Kevin. Or maybe a Gary. Something really boring that I associate with smelly men

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So when he guts the hoose every week, he's never seen this unopened parcel. 🤥
---
There's old bandy legs swinging his bag 😂
View attachment 2291525
Is the tune I don't like cricket, but Martin sings ah've goat the rickets? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.