Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, no been on here for a moment, I’ve been at that place “abroad”. Smell the utter wealth and so forth.

Glasgow pride the day, and the most this wee freak has done is jump oan the bus tae buy his fanny pads fae asda. What a bleeping loser, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello ma lovelies I’ve also been absent
That thing called work 🙄
Omg howling at the threads
Still obsessing about autumn & getting cosy
Nostalgic about bespoke Ava may candles
Still buying shite
Same lilac trackies
What’s he actually done on his week off
Never noticed how big his beak was till nooo 👃 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I heard wee Sadie screamed fae the knitting needle and gin but it wae tae late. Also
Alas it was too late and she had tae give birth tae it.

As we can see by the flatness of the heed she could never face picking it up ever again.

Poor Sadie, oor bespoke thoughts are with you also xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
His latest ramblings, sorry 'Story'..... yep, please STFU, you tedious bastard! 😑 👊

In those two Asda bags, the greedy turd has 2 packs of 6 hula hoops, what looks like Ribena and Fanta - nae wonder his bowels are all over the place! 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still found it in himself to go on insta and moan though 🙄 His negativity must be draining.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The come down is well and truly on then. Did someone say Glasgow pride was today? You’d think they’d have gone to it and made a day of it considering they’re off work? His life is honestly so sad and dull.

Reactions: 26
That coat! He must bleeping stink! Granted, it’s not boiling hot, but there is no need for a sleeping bag coat. Onion BO also
I was out in a cheeky blouse and long cardie combo today - and had to take off the cardie. It was pretty miserable but no way cold also

Reactions: 15
I think he is trying to say he has 'no motivation' rather than 'no notion'.

Tit.

361074999_2420419214833473_4123900494113065469_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus wept is he not the most boring bastard that ever walked the face of the earth!! He is a oxygen thief moan moan moan

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The come down is well and truly on then. Did someone say Glasgow pride was today? You’d think they’d have gone to it and made a day of it considering they’re off work? His life is honestly so sad and dull.
Cue the dots “ soooo many of youse messaged me asking why I wisnae at Glesga Pride but it’s no fur me, I prefer B&M. i like to be awww cosy by 2pm also”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Mario you're like that because you live a miserable, boring life. Your life consists of trips to the shops and cafés.

No one is interested about your hauls either. In reality they're just trying to be nice when they post....Loser! 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His latest ramblings, sorry 'Story'..... yep, please STFU, you tedious bastard! 😑 👊

In those two Asda bags, the greedy turd has 2 packs of 6 hula hoops, what looks like Ribena and Fanta - nae wonder his bowels are all over the place! 💩
We all ken that Mazda loves his criss an joos hen…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.