Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woodlouse coat
Roy Cropper shopper
Shiny leggings
Wee lassies trainers
Golf top
Fat stomach
Waiting for a bus

Pyoor classy. Nay wunner so many hunners and thousands are jealous of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Look at them soft tarts. Two adult men taking selfies of their shopping bags. My 15 year old niece acts more adult than those two sad bastards 🤣 His family has got to be embarrassed by him.

Screenshot_20230715-162901_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Urgh his fat stomach with his stretched out belly button is reminding me I need tae get back oan the diet.... Cheers Marlon

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh his fat stomach with his stretched out belly button is reminding me I need tae get back oan the diet.... Cheers Marlon
Tae be honest I thought the same too, I have put oan over a stone since may and ab goat ma wee holiday tae that place abroad in 2 weeks! Shiiiit… haha but, also, a still haven’t got ma euros sorted ✔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sure if he only needed three things he could support small local shops in Beirut as small business champion I, Daisy Uncle, instead of getting the bus to Asda for three things

Reactions: 18
That coat! He must bleeping stink! Granted, it’s not boiling hot, but there is no need for a sleeping bag coat. Onion BO also

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That m&s ketchup story pic has killed me dead 💀 poor Marion so flummoxed by ketchup adverts it's nae wonder he is the way he is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That m&s ketchup story pic has killed me dead 💀 poor Marion so flummoxed by ketchup adverts it's nae wonder he is the way he is
It constantly astounds me how he got so many followers, I've never seen him post anything worthwhile. Apart from his lenor advert #snifftheoutdoors and the pink cannon he popped in the wrong place. Mebbes ah noo ken how he has aw those followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It constantly astounds me how he got so many followers, I've never seen him post anything worthwhile. Apart from his lenor advert #snifftheoutdoors and the pink cannon he popped in the wrong place. Mebbes ah noo ken how he has aw those followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because he is fascinating! For all the wrong reasons but still…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon he would have given up ages ago if it wasn’t for his threads here! He gets all his ideas from tattle and I reckon Deek reads this page out loud and realises what an absolute knobber Marion actually is also 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They probably all just follow for bespoke amusement.
Tae take the pish oota her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That photo at the bus stop shows deed Deek has a wee button mushroom also 😳 The state of grown men in cheap tracksuits and fake designer trainers, waiting on the bus with their asda shopping bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Look at them soft tarts. Two adult men taking selfies of their shopping bags. My 15 year old niece acts more adult than those two sad bastards 🤣 His family has got to be embarrassed by him.

View attachment 2310240
They're very embarrassed by him, hen. When wee Sadie saw this, she broke down, begged the staff to "get this bleeping ugly thing out of me, the day!" So aye, repulsive also.
Snapchat-475846985.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well Hens, long time lurker coz this app isn'e ma joeb. Anywho I went to that small bespoak business known as Dunelm today (smell the wealth) and what did ah spot but Maz's new bespoak range of products. I must have missed the wee launch party. Spine bright ma lovelies 💎
IMG_20230715_171229627_MFNR~4.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.