Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the accounts he posted.

Is this the ultimate Mario effect?

It appears to be incorrect as the account is still there but still, it's funny af,

carpet sprinkles.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omfg that picture! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is he trying to be a bottle of Heinz tomato sauce cuz his face is as red as the sauce πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF is with this new trend he has going on, it's like he is purposely posting pics of himself looking as awful as possible. Why would anyone do that? Weirdo

• Haha
Back to the shops again. He literally does duck all else except buy tit and visit that small business Starbucks.
My four year old looked over my shoulder and asked β€œwhat’s wrong with that man?” πŸ˜‚ Where would I even begin??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Back in that bleeping green golf polo shirt from sports direct. All the shite he buys and he wears the same shite day in day out. What’s the bets the leggings are back on too??

• Haha
Had he taken up golf, as he seems to be dressing the top half as a golfer and bottom half as a scheme rat?!
how good would that polo and lilac trackies look with a full face of dior make up though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
On the beg for M&S ketchup, they obviously still leave the shite in it if he prefers that to Heinz (as he says they’ve taken the shite out) πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.