Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, I've been away from this thread for a while. Loving Marion's new Lego sofa.....looks so comfy ๐Ÿ˜‚

We're at that point in the year where he's in a crisis and disnae know which way tae turn. Weather is shite, nae content, got a week aff wi nae plans but no quite Autumn tae show aff his new haul (which he says every year he will stop buying new stuff).

Am thinking our Manbags must huv a wee storage unit coz where is he storing all this Autumn, Christmas tat and now holiday stuff if not in the hobbit hole?? I usually unfollow around August as ah canny cope wi his shite and this year we huv a new Christmas theme :rolleyes:

Won't lie ma lovelies ah do get the cases oot 4wks before a big holiday and am super organised but buying stuff over a year ahead....when we know he'll end up buying more just shows how anal and obsessed he is. Am getting back in ma lane ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really want to know where she's put the cases. They have to be in the middle of the floor somewhere. Wheeled out the road for a photo and put back. Miby I just need to sit doon and get some class, but it's bothering me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really want to know where she's put the cases. They have to be in the middle of the floor somewhere. Wheeled out the road for a photo and put back. Miby I just need to sit doon and get some class, but it's bothering me.
Living in that gaff must be like playing a human hobbit sized sliding puzzle every day.

Need to get out the bedroom? Move the bedside table out to road. Need to get into the bathroom? Move the cat bed chair thing. Need to get into the fridge? Move the ยฃ200 bin. Need to get to the non-wonky legged console table? Move the bleep washigs! It goes on and on. ๐Ÿคก

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Living in that gaff must be like playing a human hobbit sized sliding puzzle every day.

Need to get out the bedroom? Move the bedside table out to road. Need to get into the bathroom? Move the cat bed chair thing. Need to get into the fridge? Move the ยฃ200 bin. Need to get to the non-wonky legged console table? Move the bleep washigs! It goes on and on. ๐Ÿคก
Tetris for the discerning gay man hen! No ma quote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Could.not be arsed with that! If I lived in that tiny bedsit I would have a bed, a small sofa a tiny table and that would be it. No piles of crap everywhere. Would do my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He loves going on about Pride when it suits him-
Why were him and derek not away into Glasgow yesterday for some lethals? ๐Ÿ˜‚ sick of the sight of that neon polo shirt also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mas is only supportive of the lgbtq+ community when heโ€™s seen Wheatcroft posting and rushes to copy. No way tweedle dee and tweedle dum would have made it up town to pride, he has anxiety you know!!!! Of course there is no problem going to the Asda on a Saturday which is traditionally the busiest day to shop. Still canโ€™t believe dumb deek had to chaperone him back home from london, all in case the benefits office were watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hen, stop messing aboot, the day! You know damn well they are stored in the shower, like his bin. They get wheeled into the high footfall when the shower is in use, then wheeled back in afterwards, also! Blocked!
Snapchat-737668463.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Andrew went to New also York pride so I would have thought Macaroni would have been striding up to Glasgow pride to copy!

Reactions: 20
Andrew went to New also York pride so I would have thought Macaroni would have been striding up to Glasgow pride to copy!
Heโ€™s so tit at even pretending to be an โ€œinfluencerโ€ - easy bit of content going into town for Pride but no instead then dumb bleep is hanging about Asda buying hula hoops ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.