Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so tit at even pretending to be an “influencer” - easy bit of content going into town for Pride but no instead then dumb bleep is hanging about Asda buying hula hoops 🙈
He’s been making dumb decisions like this since 2018.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The glasgays would eat him and DumDim alive hence the reason they don’t go anywhere near the Glasgow gay scene.
I have two gay friends who cringe at those two say they’re an embarrassment to society so aye!💅💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The glasgays would eat him and DumDim alive hence the reason they don’t go anywhere near the Glasgow gay scene.
I have two gay friends who cringe at those two say they’re an embarrassment to society so aye!💅💎
My son always says the gay community does not claim Mario 😂 can’t blame them

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Eh all you lovelies Marian and dead Deek do not need to support Pride it’s no their joab! IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They'll never be welcomed in the Glasgow gay community because at their age they know and understand what other gay men went through in the 80s and 90s and for Deek to be in the 🍊 spits in the face of these memories.

And frankly that says alot because middle aged Glasgow gays are the nicest group of folk ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No post from the font of happiness the day then.

Maybe he was cosying in last night and couldna get oot of bed the day as nay idea it was Sunday.

Or yesterday's headache combusted his brain cell

Anyway lovelies, he is back at work tomorrow and back to moaning. oh, that's every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holiday abroad? Is he talking about the time he went to London with Hannah? 🤔
He’s such a strange one. He’s never specific about where he went. Just abroad. If he had truly ever left the country he would share pictures when they came up on time hop. You know he’s that person that would reshare EVERYTHING!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Holiday abroad? Is he talking about the time he went to London with Hannah? 🤔
Ah that wee place abroad.
He cannae name somewhere as he's never been, and is feart that someone will ask him a question & catch him out.

Like when he uploaded a photo pretending to be at Cafe Mambo in Ibiza.
Got caught lying as wasnae drinking oot of a Cafe Mambo straw #marinocchio

• Haha
  • Wow
I hope the reason he's quiet today is because he's been here for a read and it's pissed him off 😂🤞🤞

• Haha
Yeah Marion, I'm pretty sure East Kilbride doesnae count, you fat hippos pussy.
Excuse youse and aw the 🐍's oan this app, he went tae Blackpool. Changed his Scottish currency tae English, disnae get mair abroad than that, don't message this page ever again #capeeeesh!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ah that wee place abroad.
He cannae name somewhere as he's never been, and is feart that someone will ask him a question & catch him out.

Like when he uploaded a photo pretending to be at Cafe Mambo in Ibiza.
Got caught lying as wasnae drinking oot of a Cafe Mambo straw #marinocchio
I'll have youse know, I've been abroad! Klarna oan yer arse! Factual.

Here's I, Marion at the
The Zimmer Clock Tower in Belgium, aye.
Snapchat-1331723448.jpg

This is I, Mario in wee Paris, so oui.
Snapchat-1609761965.jpg

This is I, Mario at The Colosseum in Rome.
Blocked and reported from ma page. Also. #idiotabroad
Snapchat-1454633244.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I'll have youse know, I've been abroad! Klarna oan yer arse! Factual.

Here's I, Marion at the
The Zimmer Clock Tower in Belgium, aye.
View attachment 2313103

This is I, Mario in wee Paris, so oui.
View attachment 2313105

This is I, Mario at The Colosseum in Rome.
Blocked and reported from ma page. Also. #idiotabroad
View attachment 2313110
Youse huv just photishoaped them and nae debates! Nae joabby or dildo in sight (no including Martin who is both), also.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s such a strange one. He’s never specific about where he went. Just abroad. If he had truly ever left the country he would share pictures when they came up on time hop. You know he’s that person that would reshare EVERYTHING!
He would NEVER miss an opportunity to say that bespoke phrase “take me back!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This has just been posted on the Ava May Aromas thread.
Screenshot_20230717-013824_Firefox.jpg
Get the popcorn ready team 🍿

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.