Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies 👋

Ahh've nawt been in here fer a while, deleted ma account because I got pissed awf by too many knobheeds 😂 and because this forum isnae ma joab so ahh didnae worry, but regretted it later 😩, so signed up again and it's nice to see Marlon is still an odious fat orange clown, so aye and so forth! 🤡

Tonsa love to yis awn this new day of dawn 🥔 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg the make up! And why does he have hair growth product when he keeps his hair short and styled like a lavvy brush?

Who buys all this expensive stuff just to look at the bottles then chuck them all out when they go off? Absolutely deranged behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Whyyy does he have an absolutely massive tub of hair mask?? 😭 and SIX foundations? 4 of which are his absolute favourites, does he understand what the word favourite actually means hahaha?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg the make up! And why does he have hair growth product when he keeps his hair short and styled like a lavvy brush?

Who buys all this expensive stuff just to look at the bottles then chuck them all out when they go off? Absolutely deranged behaviour.
He's so irritating.
Ridiculous behaviour.
Seeking validation through buying expensive products that he never uses.
Trying to make up for having no friends, no bath, no garden 🙄

Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies just watched the latest dots of doom
IYKYK, IYKYK, IYKYK
Seriously how many times we get you!
and I’m sure that Dior foundation he has had on those shelves for years, it can’t be a new one as he doesn’t do his make up enough to have used it all and then bought a new one!
As for the shaking at the start 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hullo fae ma holidays, so aye, smell the wealth. Ah bought aw ma clothes for it in the summer of 2022 and got ma euros in then too. So aye, IYKYKIYDKGTK.

Anyhoo, the shaking in the shelf tour videos was off the scale. What a sad little man, having his shelves full of perfume, make up and tan. He’s factually a 12 year old girl and nae debates. Such a creep having all that in his bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I too fucken hate IYKYK..... so aye! 🖕

I know I'm behind, but I also wanted to say he's copying the other Insta grifters, especially Beggy, by sharing small businesses in the hope of getting freebies he doesnae need and definitely doesnae have room for - not an original idea in his wonkey shaped heed. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
l
Just catching up now, but l bet fanny face will be straight to Home Bargains tomorrow for these 🤭

View attachment 2309084
---

Frig, what's going on with his hair 😳 Bad hair cuts must run in the family.
Fanny face - I don't know who needs to see this today or who who needs a laugh, but let's just be grateful we haven't got a face like a fanny

rsz_screenshot_2020-03-05_at_193419.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’ve mentioned this before. I can go days without spending anything. He has this compulsion to continually buy tit, it’s not even nice tit that he’s buying. Always chasing the high of spending. It’s madness.
Of course. Normal people go and see the world, go for a walk in the woods, or whatever local nature reserve is nearby. He's that dumb he doesn't realise he could get much more interesting content visiting his local beauty spots. I was in Edinburgh this week. Its bespokely boujee!!! But why show any of that? He can show his trotters pounding the pavement to the Mcgills bus or a crappy fry up. Imagine, I could actually be influenced if he'd show some of the beauty hs has a short ride away.
This is the nicest I will ever be to the useless piece of foreskin xoxo

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hes off to the shops and starbucks. Nice for him to broaden his horizons and do something different 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.